💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Art Of Star [Open Temporarily]

Star

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

Hi Star! I love your graphic art. :flutter: So I've came with a request! :)

REQUEST:

Type of Graphic: Set. One avatar, two signatures. I need one signature here for Gaga Daily, and a second one for another forum.

Size: 200x200 (avatar); 750x150 & 650x350 (signatures)

Images: 1 (avatar) 2 3 4 (signatures) ... I also have some additional photos if you can't work with the ones provided (just ask me)

Additional Details: I know that there are little drawings and whatnot located around the girl in the images posted above, but if you'd like to leave them in in the signatures (not the avatar :sweat:), you can if you'd like. I think they're a nice way to sort of blend all three images together? But do whatever you feel looks best.

Color: It doesn't really matter what color you make it (I think the drawings are colorful enough), so just make it whatever color you feel associates best with the images provided. You can even leave it white, if you think it looks good like that. :)

Mood: Cool, creative, crazy, etc.

Please and thanks! :hug:

Edited by xxPaperGangsta
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Hi Star! I love your graphic art. :flutter: So I've came with a request! :)

Here it is:

if you want change or redo, lemme know

If it is fine, then i will work on 750x150 one :D

6byv8.png

8kYYU.png

---------------------------------------------------

@Girr I will work on it. :D As for coloring the sequin, it is not going to work, so do u want me to continue working on it?

Edited by Star

Hi, Star! I've been reading this thread and you are VERY talented! I'd like to make a request for a set.

Thank you for your compliment.

I did what you request except about recolouring sequin[it is kinda hard, sorry]

if you want some change or redo, let me know

Here:

rbn8C.png

Siggie:

doGlS.png

Colourless version

8SADh.png

ToxicHot

Here it is:

if you want change or redo, lemme know

If it is fine, then i will work on 750x150 one :D

Wow! That was fast! :omg: It's AMAZING! Thank you so so much! :hug: Can't wait to see the 750x150 sig! :)

Wow! That was fast! :omg: It's AMAZING! Thank you so so much! :hug: Can't wait to see the 750x150 sig! :)

Haha, i always work fast, don't know why!

Anyway,

750x150 size:

5CSbg.png

ToxicHot

Haha, i always work fast, don't know why!

Anyway,

750x150 size:

5CSbg.png

It's spectacular! Thank you oh so much! :hug: I'm on my iPod right now (and I'm about to go to sleep), so I can't update my set, but I definitely will once I get on the computer! It really is amazing. :flutter: I think I might just become a regular customer of yours. ;) I've always loved your work, so I might just request again another time! :)

It's spectacular! Thank you oh so much! :hug: I'm on my iPod right now (and I'm about to go to sleep), so I can't update my set, but I definitely will once I get on the computer! It really is amazing. :flutter: I think I might just become a regular customer of yours. ;) I've always loved your work, so I might just request again another time! :)

Awww, thank you so much for your amazing comment!

Feel free to request whenever you want :D

Oh, in case you do know who i am??

seana39223

Sorry to be a pain but could I have a new signature please, could I have this picture : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Example,_IOW.jpg (without the background please) and text saying : 'Say Nothing' ?

Edited by seana39223

Sorry to be a pain but could I have a new signature please, could I have this picture : http://en.wikipedia....xample,_IOW.jpg (without the background please) and text saying : 'Say Nothing' ?

I know your request is taking a really long time... if you still want it, I'll work on it. I've been busy the past few days.

In the future, please don't request the same thing from another artist without asking for permission first. Just a heads up.

Love the new signatures and avatars! So 700x150 works again?

Sorry to be a pain but could I have a new signature please, could I have this picture : http://en.wikipedia....xample,_IOW.jpg (without the background please) and text saying : 'Say Nothing' ?

it is not pain, :hug:

But i have to turn your request down, as Emma has done your request, so please use Emma one, cause it is flawless <3

seana39223

it is not pain, :hug:

But i have to turn your request down, as Emma has done your request, so please use Emma one, cause it is flawless <3

Okay thank you!

I know your request is taking a really long time... if you still want it, I'll work on it. I've been busy the past few days.

In the future, please don't request the same thing from another artist without asking for permission first. Just a heads up.

Sorry !

Thank you for your compliment.

I did what you request except about recolouring sequin[it is kinda hard, sorry]

if you want some change or redo, let me know

Here:

rbn8C.png

Siggie:

doGlS.png

Colourless version

8SADh.png

I LOVE IT SO MUCH! If I could pay you I would! However, I keep seeing "This image is larger than the maximum allowed dimensions of 750 x 100." when uploading the sig. Perhaps you could make it smaller? Maybe about the size of yours? Please and thanks! :)

Edited by Girrr

WOW!!! That is amazing honeyboo ;'))!!

Does my avi look blurry??

I dont think so :O