💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

KP4 to feature Chainsmokers, Ariana Grande, Sia & Chance The Rapper

dit

Featured Posts

Lumiere

And we thought she couldn't get any more basic than she has always been...

Who is she gonna feature next? The cash me ousside girl? :excuseu:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
Just now, Glitter Way said:

Ari isn't basic. It's gonna be kinda funny when Ari destroys her vocally during the live performance tho.

XMonsterMonster
46 minutes ago, Glitter Way said:

:toofunny: :toofunny: lol crying 

StrawberryBlond

Is this confirmed, though? What site is this even from? But if it is true, wow. This is one of the most obvious collab lists I've ever heard. I thought this album was going to sound very different from how Katy's been talking about it up until this moment. I thought she was going to be bringing more acoustics to it, more ballads, more like Kathryn Hudson than Katy Perry. But then the lead single was co-written by Max Martin and Sia. And then Katy said it was going to be "the dance album I've always wanted to make." And now we're getting a semi-confirmed list involving a dance duo, an RnB singer, a professional songwriter who makes massive hits for others and a rapper. I am genuinely confused about what theme/genre/style/message she's going for here. I'm genuinely curious as to when she decided on working with these people. Was she only interested in Sia after Cheap Thrills? Was she only interested in The Chainsmokers after Closer? Was she only interested in Ariana after Side To Side? Was she only interested in Chance once he gained recent status? Because this list looks far too current for my liking. I mean, Gaga worked with Mark Ronson but at least she only picked one current name to work with. Going overboard looks desperate. I thought Katy left behind duets with tacky pop duos after she did that 3OH!3 collab back when she was still in one hit wonder territory. I mean, she's not exactly the world's best artist but come on, Katy, you're better than that.

Archived