yes please:excited2:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo
40 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

me too, mexico and gdl are the important ones Gagz, wyd :lolly:

I'm worried she won't do a GDL date because of the lack of places to perform, I believe Arena VFG is too small (15-30k) and since the Estadio 3 de Marzo was banned to host concerts the only option left is Omnilife which is huge (50k) but expensive, I think this was the reason we didn't get a BTWB date, because she came here for TMB 

tenor.gif

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

I'm worried she won't do a GDL date because of the lack of places to perform, I believe Arena VFG is too small (15-30k) and since the Estadio 3 de Marzo was banned to host concerts the only option left is Omnilife which is huge (50k) but expensive, I think this was the reason we didn't get a BTWB date, because she came here for TMB 

tenor.gif

then she can make 2 small dates for the VFG pls i really want ha here :cryga:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Ricardo
2 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

me too girl

giphy.gif  

Arturo
6 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

tenor.gif

didn't she do a MTB there? Why is it banned from hosting concerts now lol

Ricardo
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

didn't she do a MTB there? Why is it banned from hosting concerts now lol

Because of neighbors complaining about the noise and people parking and blocking their garages, it's a rich neighborhood... 

Actually TMB was the last concert there, it was close down that same day, there were newspaper's headlines that said the concert was canceled, we shat our pants :cryga: but fortunately they let them go on 

Ferrer Zorola
58 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

this, nobody has money or time to go to Flopterrey :lolly:

57 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

me too, mexico and gdl are the important ones Gagz, wyd :lolly:

But I'm from Monterrey 😔😔

57 minutes ago, Joel said:

Also they always get the good stuff :cryga:

WE always get the good stuff? Last time Gaga came she wasn't even famous and she just opened for NKOTB in 2008 :sure:

LIFE IS GOOD

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

WE always get the good stuff? Last time Gaga came she wasn't even famous and she just opened for NKOTB in 2008 :sure:

alvnalvnlavnla  hermanaaaa!! ahahah perdon :cryga:   olvide que eras de Slayterrey, ya no le dire flop, i promise :cryga:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Ricardo
7 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

oh bad memories, I was so excited when I heard NKOTB were coming to GDL with that tour then I checked ladygaga.com and saw she wasn't opening for them that night, I was so pissed :cryga:

malazam
1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

No idea about this but I'm waiting for an official announcement. Last time she was here it was in 2012 with the Born This Way Ball and it was two shows at Foro Sol in Mexico City (60k people each night) so I hope they don't forget about us this time.

That was during the TMBT, the show she did there during the BTWBall didn't reach 40k.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Anderson123
20 minutes ago, malazam said:

That was during the TMBT, the show she did there during the BTWBall didn't reach 40k.

Oh you're right, it was 60k a night for the Monster Ball Tour and 37k for the Born This Way Ball Tour, both at Foro Sol but they set the stage different, that's why it had less capacity.

37 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

tenor.gif

44 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

It sucks, We dont have nice Arenas :cryga: 

Arena VFG its a freaking mess every time a show takes place there, Its really far from the city, so its hard to get there and to leave since the highway is not enough for that amount of people :toofunny: , it stinks cuz of the animals  (Joanne Barn Tour Indeed), the acoustic is ****, Cabs try to charge almost 3x than the regular fare because is literally in the middle of nowhere :toofunny:

So please no Arena VFG

38 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Ultimamente la mayoria de artistas grandes solo visitan Monterrey y CDMX :toofunny:, en el año que vino Gaga tambien estuvo shakira, BEP, de ahi no recuerdo nada relevante 

latina twilight
42 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Because of neighbors complaining about the noise and people parking and blocking their garages, it's a rich neighborhood... 

Actually TMB was the last concert there, it was close down that same day, there were newspaper's headlines that said the concert was canceled, we shat our pants :cryga: but fortunately they let them go on 

GOSH! How could I forget about that? I just arrived GDL when my father called and said he heard that, I was so scared I wanted to cry.

I really hope she gets back to GDL, it was such a great time for her in the MBT when it rained she even mentioned that show a couple times after saying it was one of her favorites. I hope she still remembers that, I will never forget.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

7 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

GOSH! How could I forget about that? I just arrived GDL when my father called and said he heard that, I was so scared I wanted to cry.

I really hope she gets back to GDL, it was such a great time for her in the MBT when it rained she even mentioned that show a couple times after saying it was one of her favorites. I hope she still remembers that, I will never forget.

The rain made that show unforgettable tbh, she just didnt give a fck and performed the whole thing in the pouring rain:applause:

I still have my ticket, you can barely see the words printed bcz it got wet :flutter:

Archived