💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Exposing KP4 (Title/Concept/Inspiration)

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace
7 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

Didn't she confirm during the grammys that Chained to the rhythm is not even an album lead and that it's basically gonna end up like Rise

No at least not from what I know/seen. She did say though that this time around she will put out more singles before the album drops. My guess is the album will drop after single 3 is fully promoted, so I'm guessing single 4 could be seen as a proper lead.

gagaisitalian
34 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

i mean, she managed to do a deep song (i'm not gonna lie, the song has an important message) in a very basic Katy Perry song style, so why not. 

The song does have an important message but the message is hidden under user-friendly lyrics and a generic disco beat. It's no Michael Jackson or Lady Gaga acceptance anthem.

DeleteMyAccount
19 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

Didn't she confirm during the grammys that Chained to the rhythm is not even an album lead and that it's basically gonna end up like Rise

Hm. That would make sense given the rumors of CTTR being a buzz single. But this has to be a lead.

gagzus

So your point is? Her writers are capitalising on the left residing people against the current state of American politics? She's trying to rip off Gaga's original ARTPOP concept of fun music with deep messages? (See: partynauseous, GUY and Aura) 

Shes not a deep artist but I think Gaga's impact is real and everyone's team is trying to make them deep now

Dominic

It's all very dystopian. I'd love her to maintain this concept and delve into the more darker and sinister side of Oblivia. It could be very reminiscent of 1984 which was actually the wait time in the video.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Ferrer Zorola
2 hours ago, LDR said:

whiguyblink.gif

I don't think it will be that deep.

KP4 will be a bubblegum pop album (as CTTR indicates), but Katy, like many other celebrities, are going to capitalize on the disdain towards Trump and the government.

This meme guy is SUPER cute, do you know his name? I want his babies all over my beard 🤤🤤

LIFE IS GOOD

takemetovenus

Not about the album itself but did anybody realize that the "No Place Like Home" and throwing people over the picket fence ride and the "bombs away" ride might be an allegory for what's happening/what's going to happen with America's new administration? :gum:

Archived