Katy Perry Isolated Grammy Vocals

Muscletank

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

oh, wow. 

even madge sounds better when singing ballads and moving a bit. 

katherine, at least you tried, i give you that. otherwise, gurl...

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

She's got 280 MILLION dollars, singing is her job, and she doesn't care enough to get a vocal coach or learn and instrument to help her with pitch? I have no time.

If I were a world renowned singer, the first thing I would focus on is making sure I was worthy of the role and could at least sing :saladga:

It just bums me out that we live in a world where people don't have to have talent, or even do their jobs well, to be famous. Just have to be pretty, have some charisma, and do what their teams tell them to do to work the system.

And the fact that people will still defend mediocrity that stomps on other artists who are genuine in their art :madge:

I wonder what they'll say if they actually read that one article discussing the feed and compared it to Gaga's SB mic feed

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

2 hours ago, Helxig said:

She's got 280 MILLION dollars, singing is her job, and she doesn't care enough to get a vocal coach or learn and instrument to help her with pitch? I have no time.

If I were a world renowned singer, the first thing I would focus on is making sure I was worthy of the role and could at least sing :saladga:

It just bums me out that we live in a world where people don't have to have talent, or even do their jobs well, to be famous. Just have to be pretty, have some charisma, and do what their teams tell them to do to work the system.

This is so true.. as I was listening her singing I got mad too. I've been thinking about this for a while, how some very talented people don't receive the respect they deserve and how untalented ones (or very lucky) have money and fame.. it's so frustrating

114152_original.gif 

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Yeah.. lol @ the people that say she sounds good. Compared to whom?

travolta1.gif

Had she been a girl singing on karaoke night, you'd all be cringing and you know it. 

Katharine Hepburn
45 minutes ago, Giorgio said:

It's not bad, why is everyone overreacting?

Because someone who has been sucessful in a job for nine years should be able to sing in key

xoxo Joanne

Alright, we already know she's not the best singer out there. No need to go crazy about this. To be honest I feel kinda bad for her.

Irrelevant

For the first 15 or so seconds, I got instantly reminded of the "I'm so lonely" song :laughga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived