💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour visuals/overall aesthetic?

Miel

Featured Posts

So I was watching a compilation video of Gaga stage diving, and started to wonder- what will the visuals for her new tour be like?

Will there be an intricate architectural structure like MB/BTWB? Open-faced interactive staging like the artRave? Intense lighting like the Super Bowl and John Wayne video, or something more simple and band-based like the Dive Bar Tour?

And what will her outfits look like? Something more toned down/Americana like most of Joanne, something flashy and shiny as hell like the Super Bowl, or a weird neon combination of both like John Wayne?

What do you think it will look like? And/or, what would you like her to wear?

---[Sorry if this thread has happened already, as I haven't seen anything on it yet.]---

The Fame Ball Tour

9764dddaa7dd9e2e303082a6eb27e421.jpg   a87cc14a233b40b5b9f9c92e3e49fdfe.jpg   ea1949f7f3b17866a21f27cdd96232f3.jpg

The Monster Ball Tour

LadyGagaBoston7_2Costumes.jpg   Lady%252BGaga%252BMonster%252BBall%252BS 

Lady_Gaga,_The_Monster_Ball_Tour,_2011.j

The Born This Way Ball Tour

tumblr_munr33QoRk1rrlueeo1_1280.jpg

gagabtwcostumes2.jpg 

lady-gaga-born-this-way-born-this-way-ba   CgCHqhYXEAAFMuV.jpg

ArtRave: The ARTPOP Ball

artRAVE-in-Ft.-Lauderdale-4.jpg   lady-gaga-monsters-calgary-artrave-conce 

article-0-1FD0E3E000000578-552_634x805.j

BnYKT5oCAAEBDZX.jpg

tumblr_n68wzqsMNU1qilw4eo1_1280.jpg

The Dive Bar Tour 

Bud+Light+X+Lady+Gaga+Dive+Bar+Tour+5+Sp   lady-gaga-11.jpg?w=2000&h=3000

102816-lady-gaga-lead.jpg?itok=5ujhVoi6

3 points in and ready for more

Shipper

Mess at the Dive bar is considered as a tour! 

:sweat:

The monster Ball is definitely iconic. Im here for whatever Joanne will serve!  Crop tops, hats, and bejeweled rocker outfits. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Panchecco

I was not expecting the stars-inspired theme of the SB, it was very "American" and I loved it, I think something similar would fit with the vibe of Diamond Heart and I would love it for the tour

I hope she sticks with one wig per show though, I liked that for almost each date of the BTWB she wore different colors but the style of the wig remained very similar

MaryJaneHolland

i just want big screens that will create magic, like MDNA tour :giveup:

Spoiler

DSC_63852012-2114x1400.jpg

slide-Madonna-MDNA-tour-stage-set-up-b.j

i dont worry about the costumes, they'll be awesome for sure :unicorn:

the stage has to be designed by professionals :sweat: the haus can take care of some minor parts, but definitely not create the stage :unicorn:

and the biggest problem is.......... choreography :toofunny: richie...... just... go :toofunny: he was good as dancer, but he's totally a BAD choreographer. i cant help but find his choreos repetitive and boring... like, there's nothing happening. i know that they love each other, but gaga should learn how to say "NO".... it wouldnt be bad for her to try new things, huh? also, he hasnt changed a single move :rip: the PF, JD, BR, Telephone, BTW choreos have been the same since day 1 (kudos to the few new moves that we got on the superbowl)

good backdrops, and fantastic production :unicorn:

i'm not looking for too much, am I? :unicorn:

SpookyKid

ugh, the BTWB was so beautiful :giveup: 

I hope we get some neon colors like on the JW mv

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Fernster7

I want the Joanne World Tour to be huge when it comes to the stage design and visuals. I imagine her playing with the four seasons during the concert, I'll make a thread about it. But something like this:

ROLLING-STONE-HYDE-PARK-WEB-10.jpg63f9d77630154395be4e615c353ab60f.jpg

esdevlin-stones.jpg

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

HOTNebraskaGuy

It's not going to be short shorts and a t-shirt, that I'm almost sure of. 

This era has turned out like ARTPOP fashion wise. There was such a definite theme at the beginning but she's just not committed enough to stay inside that theme for more than a couple of months. 

I picture something like the BTW ball mixed with the Super Bowl.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE

John Wayne's video has the aesthetics i was waiting for #LG5 so i hope tour and the next videos are like that.

xoxo

Rivington Rebel

The aesthetics of the John Wayne music video, tour poster and Perfect Illusion announcement suggest she's going along with a neon theme. There'll probably be some country elements in there but I can imagine her wearing something similar to the red outfit in the JW MV singing JW and BR.

BULATIO
17 minutes ago, Rivington Rebel said:

The aesthetics of the John Wayne music video, tour poster and Perfect Illusion announcement suggest she's going along with a neon theme. There'll probably be some country elements in there but I can imagine her wearing something similar to the red outfit in the JW MV singing JW and BR.

this :golfclap:

Archived