Times you've humiliated yourself b/c of Gaga

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka
14 hours ago, Jenina said:

idk how much this is considered humiliating myself i was in pain afterwards but i was kinda dancing not really idk how to explain to government hooker in a bathroom stall and i fell and got stuck in the toilet seat :awkney: 

I bursted out laughing!! LMFAO!!! :sharon: 

kevinthesheep

years ago i searched for their NY house number and Joe picked up. it was 8am and he told me gaga wasn't there and to never call again

i don't know what i was expecting. i seriously hate myself

:madge:

At the time I wasn't embarrassed but when I was fourteen we we had to do a presentation on our hobby or favourite music etc. to practice for an exam coming up so my closeted gay ass chose Lady Gaga.

I took up the whole ten minutes basically rallying off facts and doing a whole time line of her life and even had The Fame Monster playing in the background as it hadn't long came out. I got an A but I must have looked crazy as sh*t.

tumblr_inline_okd7dwUzdf1tkkysz_540.jpg

notconfident

I don't think I ever did tbh but my school friend did once when he went to library years ago, he went on the computer and thought he plugged the earphones in the computer right and played Bad Romance so not only the volume was really loud, but there were speakers all around the library and he couldn't even pause the song because the computer froze and he just turned off the computer somehow and ran away :giveup:

Back when I was at highschool I was very girly,but at the school bus,class or everywhere else I always talked about Gaga,her chart records,awards,sexiness,it was weird,I was weird,it was like I was a member of a cult,brainwashed.One day my straight girl BFF told me that because of gaga people thought I was STRAİGHT as I was always looking at her photos.

and after that they started calling me PERİODİC TABLE because you know people always made fun of gaga that she uses periodic table when writing songs.

and it has nothing to do with Gaga but right now at college my whole class call me Hello.Last year I got really weird when Hello came out.I was checking youtube records,forcing whole cafeteria to listen Hello,saying them how much she sold.:) 

-Also one teacher at prep.school told us to prapare presentations of important historic people.Everyone picked like Einstein,Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, Napoleon,Leonardo Da Vinci,Van Gogh. and when I started presenting,it was the most important historic figure,LADY GAGA. But I really talked as if Gaga was prophet,her music,her voice octave,how much she sold,how she became famous,things she went though.Teacher really liked my presentation.I got AA.Other students got CC-CB-BA and got angry but teacher told 'em that I studied alot of facts and talked as if I read 300 pages of huge biopraphic book.Ä°n fact Im just a Gaga fun.

one time when I was 7-8years old

i

put 2 small flags behind my shirt in the back creating an x shape and I played paparazzi and danced the choreo and sang the lyrics at the same time without breathing rapidly and my aunt took a video of me and said she wouldn't show it to someone 

Spoiler

she lied:cryga:

That's Gossip

Katharine Hepburn
19 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

- my friends and I made over 300 copies of a poster that said "buy Joanne" and we hand taped them to every door in our apartment building. My landlord wasn't happy

adssasdsd.gif 

Committed fan!

xoxo Joanne

16 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Did you see the Gaga portion at CocoBongo??!  Wasn't it pretty good?  I loved the Alejandro part and then spent the drive back to the hotel conversing in my "best" Spanish...:sweat:...oh Cancun...:diane:

Yes I did enjoyed the Gaga impersonator, it was a really good show, I danced the whole night on the stage with some other girls lol, and I wasn't even drunk :sweat:!!! And slay your spanish conversation !! I'm glad you had fun :firega::hug:

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

super ultra

I read all of the pages and this thread became my new favourite :air: The usually stuffs happened to me:

When Bad Romance came out, MSN was still a thing and me and my friend used to call and talk to each other for hours. Back then, my English knowledge was poor but it didn't stop me to sing BR to her during the call but she was like "???" even my family don't understand the whole thing. Next day in school she told this to everyone and pursued me to sing BR and Telephone in front of the class :rip:

And I was dancing and singing to Born This Way really loud and then the next thing I heard was my brother banging on the window to open the door finally - I guess he saw and heard everything :awkney:

So many stories to choose from! LOL 
But my fave moment is when I was having my college entry English oral exam in 2010. The question of "Talk about an artist that you admire" came up. I was like "Oh boy! Jack pot!" :derpga:  Then began spewing word vomit about Gaga to the interviewer. She seemed really into but then while I was being very focused  and saying how she really inspires the youth of today, she laughed. I stopped right there and for the love of god, I don't even know what came over me but I just said in a really serious tone "Sorry, was there something funny?" :what:  I was like How dare you laugh at me while I'm being so passionate? Maybe she just enjoyed seeing how into it I was or something else but my sensitive a** had to say something.
I can see the interviewer was startled by it and just told me it was nothing. Then after I left the room, I was sure I screwed it up. But I ended up getting 8.5 out of 9 for it! LOL :ladyhaha:

Chaymie

I was in a lecture in my media degree on Celebrity and my lecturer kept slandering Gaga and referring to her as having no talent etc. (He was pretty old) So I defended her and everyone just looked at me like

tumblr_mmcio3ws2x1rzapx4o1_500.gif

I then wrote an essay on her and got a 2:1 so :gaycat:

Archived