💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Time for gaga to Support Katy Back

darkchylde

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Red said:

"What the **** do I have to do with Katy Perry?" Gaga, Lady. 2014.

Gaga was talking music wise because her style is way different to Katy. Nothing to do with their friendship

End Racism Now

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

1) It was the fans that created the feud in 2013, not Gaga or Katy

2) Katy ALWAYS has supported Gaga, and they have a strong friendship

3) The fans need to stop hating on eachother

Yeah but I'm guessing here is why a lot of us are not agreeing with here is that the OP is making it seem like Gaga has a responsibility to support Katy like what about other artist that might be more relatable to Gaga or Gaga might find more suitable to support? Katy and Gaga not to be rude or anything but are two different artists. I'm yet to find any similarities other than being on the pop scene 

sorry for quoting you. No shade agains you 😗

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Entropy said:

i'd answer you but @Craig Barnes made the effort for me.

i do think so. if i make the effort to express my opinion, why do you feel the need to act superior and post a rude gif?

yeah, and i think she should give a bit back to all the other girls in the music industry that have shown support from her. and why can't i open a thread about it? am i not allowed to discuss this? and i know they are different, doesnt mean they cant be closer. she is very different from metallica too.

im not saying she can't support others but she hasn't had a cold war with them.

again, y'all think i'm a katy stan and i have nothing to do with her. i'm just trying to express an opinion about something i think would be nice and would create a kinder enviroment for all.

Your welcome;)

End Racism Now

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

1) It was the fans that created the feud in 2013, not Gaga or Katy

2) Katy ALWAYS has supported Gaga, and they have a strong friendship

3) The fans need to stop hating on eachother

i don't know wtf this has to with my post, but whatever. Did you read my previous post? it was a response.

I want to see the receipts for that 'strong friendship' thing, when Gaga clearly said in 2014 "i don't know what the **** i have to do with katy perry". Please don't post an instagram pic, because if that's what 'strong friendship' means, we're doomed.

TCHIKITAH
3 minutes ago, Greanskye said:

She could show her support when Katy has a decent single out. So not yet 

This lmao :giveup::giveup::giveup:

darkchylde

i think this fanbase has a very ugly hypocritical attitude towards katy (acting as if she's inferior, using grammys as an excuse, long etc.) when the ones who have treated gaga REALLY bad are others

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

I want to see the receipts for that 'strong friendship' thing, when Gaga clearly said in 2014 "i don't know what the **** i have to do with katy perry". Please don't post an instagram pic, because if that's what 'strong friendship' means, we're doomed.

People are allowed to evolve, to change their mind. I really think most of the things gaga said at that sxsw interview don't really matter anymore and i doubt she feels any way like that anymore.

TCHIKITAH
4 minutes ago, Entropy said:

again, y'all think i'm a katy stan and i have nothing to do with her. i'm just trying to express an opinion about something i think would be nice and would create a kinder enviroment for all.

Ok enough of "I'm defending her but I'm not a fan" 

You're obviously Fan if you're sweating it this much :classy:

If not let it go and let the comments flow without interruption 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Yeah but I'm guessing here is why a lot of us are not agreeing with here is that the OP is making it seem like Gaga has a responsibility to support Katy like what about other artist that might be more relatable to Gaga or Gaga might find more suitable to support? Katy and Gaga not to be rude or anything but are two different artists. I'm yet to find any similarities other than being on the pop scene 

sorry for quoting you. No shade agains you 😗

Its fine!

The only thing I'd say is, just because Gaga doesnt say much about Katy on social media doesnt mean that she doesnt support her. Its Gaga's choice not a responsibility to support fellow artists like Katy. She does a lot for Katy behind the scene. Katy just likes to put it on twitter and stuff that she supports Gaga cause most of us see that and she knows that we'll like that. But Gaga is more conservative with all her relationships on social media.

I do think the OT does make it sound like a responsibilty - and its not. Its a choice.

End Racism Now

Hi little monsters, don't forget to buy #CTTR on Itunes. Xoxo Joanne. :ladyhaha:

Yeah... no thanks. I'm sorry but nobody was here for Gaga during ARTPOP. Everyone thought it was cool to trash her and ignore her when she was clearly asking for help.

+ I don't think Katy needs any support, her single is just underperforming. You need Gaga to comment on that so chart-obsessed Katy doesn't feel that bad because her single didn't go #1?

underneath the pine

darkchylde
2 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Ok enough of "I'm defending her but I'm not a fan" 

You're obviously Fan if you're sweating it this much :classy:

If not let it go and let the comments flow without interruption 

im too bored tbh

but lol i do am not a fan.

TCHIKITAH
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Its fine!

The only thing I'd say is, just because Gaga doesnt say much about Katy on social media doesnt mean that she doesnt support her. Its Gaga's choice not a responsibility to support fellow artists like Katy. She does a lot for Katy behind the scene. Katy just likes to put it on twitter and stuff that she supports Gaga cause most of us see that and she knows that we'll like that. But Gaga is more conservative with all her relationships on social media.

I do think the OT does make it sound like a responsibilty - and its not. Its a choice.

Thank you.

Yes I know but other than the feud there's really nothing there. There's no friendship and as mean as it sounds you can clearly see that Gaga is not involved in any friendship with Katy other than maybe a few hellos here an there. But I doubt Gaga consider Katy a friend

darkchylde
9 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

i did explain myself badly then lol

darkchylde
1 minute ago, TCHIKITAH said:

I doubt Gaga consider Katy a friend

i agree with this too, i think gaga has a very close sense of the word friend (does this make sense). shes nice to everyone though.

TCHIKITAH
2 minutes ago, Jorget said:

Hi little monsters, don't forget to buy #CTTR on Itunes. Xoxo Joanne. :ladyhaha:

Yeah... no thanks. I'm sorry but nobody was here for Gaga during ARTPOP. Everyone thought it was cool to trash her and ignore her when she was clearly asking for help.

+ I don't think Katy needs any support, her single is just underperforming. You need Gaga to comment on that so chart-obsessed Katy doesn't feel that bad because her single didn't go #1?

Yup well said :golfclap:

Archived