Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

I only see her from trailers since I didn't get to Clash of Kings yet, but I will get to CoK tomorrow!

She seems like an awesome character from the trailers because it looks like she understands her role and doesn't try to fit where she doesn't belong, but goes along with everything she needs to.

So excited to continue the storyline and hopefully read enough so it covers everything in episode 1.

Ahh have fun! I wish I could go back and read all the books for the first times again. Especially with the 4+ years of waiting ahead of us. :angry: :cry:

And it's interesting to see that that's how you view her from just the trailers. Very clever. :fan:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Margaery never interested me and I'm not happy with the Natalie Dormer casting, mostly because she was an awful Anne Boelyn in the Tudors and because of that weird duck face thing she does.

I'm excited to see the Queen of Thorns, though! I'm not sure if she'll be in this season though.

Lion Heart

Margaery never interested me and I'm not happy with the Natalie Dormer casting, mostly because she was an awful Anne Boelyn in the Tudors and because of that weird duck face thing she does.

I'm excited to see the Queen of Thorns, though! I'm not sure if she'll be in this season though.

Same here :shrug: For me, she's just..... there...

THREE MORE DAYS :negativeman: :cry:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

THREE MORE DAYS :negativeman: :cry:

:party:

Time to plan for a drinking game!

Every time they say, "Winter is coming," take a shot!

Every time Kit Harrington has his mouth open for no reason, take as shot!

Waterfall the entire time Lena Hadley's brows are furrowed!

tumblr_lk7l41MZaT1qjrlm7o1_500.gif

And then you're dead.

Judging by the previews and character featurette I feel like I'm not going to really like Stannis.

Generally is he liked or not liked by the fans?

Don't click this expecting a lot of new GoT goodies.. :toofloppy:

Umm, all I'm going to say is.. what the ****?

A couple new.. clips.. in there though. BUT WHY...

The end with Tyrion. lmfao.

Do you, Tyrion? :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

Edited by Rito

Judging by the previews and character featurette I feel like I'm not going to really like Stannis.

I like Stannis! I honestly think he would make a good king, and hope he ends up on the Iron Throne.

WUT. :toofunny:

Kindle added a Game of Thrones season 2 promo to their advertisements!

tumblr_m1onkmMSJQ1qfjlbzo1_500.jpg

Edited by Rito

Alijandro

The end with Tyrion. lmfao.

Do you, Tyrion? :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

I can't at the baseball promo

Stannis isn't really developed in a way that you 'like' him, or even feel any emotion towards him as a person. Thats why in the novels what we see of Stannis is through the eyes of Davos who the readers can relate with, as he has the humanity that Stannis lacks

I feel like you really start to hate Stannis and Melisandre, but as time goes on and both reveal themselves more, you start to respect them more. I think Martin must have changed their paths in after publishing Clack of Kings, because I absolutely detested them in that book. But later on, I started to really like Melisandre and realized that Stannis only does what is right/fair, without leniency. He's like a heartless Ned: no leniency at all, but honourable. His courage really is something you come to admire. Nobody in the Seven Kingdoms will fight for him or even likes him, yet he continues to pursue the Iron Throne because he truly believes it's his by right. He doesn't care if he dies trying, he just wants the legitimacy renewed.

Lion Heart

lol wut. it's ok though- they show Brienne :nails:

Jon Snow comments from vulture.com

- A lot of the speculation boils down to the issue of who is the rightful heir, based on who had s-x with whom and when and in what circumstances ...

It's kind of important. Sex is very important. And the second season doesn't hold back in that area. We go even further in our explicitness, because s-x is being used as a weapon. It's such an important part of the series.

And you have a direwolf. There's some magic happening there, too.

My lips are sealed on that front! But I wouldn't mind having a dragon. [Laughs.] But being up in the North with the cold and the wolves appeals to me, so I'm happy. The wolves, by the way, are not CGI. They film real wolves and superimpose a bit of CGI magic on the scenes, so they look amazing. I'd actually prefer CGI wolves  they sort of do what they're told. Real animals are trickier.

Edited by King
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Alijandro

Only about 48 hours now :party:

The further I get in a storm of swords, I find it interesting how many of the stories that were compelling in the second book are kind of dull and visa versa

in the second book Tyrion, Arya, Bran and Theon were the stand outs, but n the third book Jon has a better story, as does Dany, Catelyn, Davos and Sansa.

Goldenhen

Spartcus Vengeance and The Walking Dead ended recently so now next stop is Game of Thrones season 2. :excited2:

Hopefully my fav character numbers will increase this season. So far season 1 my fav characters is only Jon and Daenerys.

Also I hope there will be more gay s-x scenes like this. :teehee:

game.of_.thrones.s01e05.gay_.gif

Edited by Goldenhen

• Lion Heart locked this topic