💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie dumped by Google and Disney

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps
6 minutes ago, arctikstorm said:

You can clearly see he's a good guy who doesn't want to hurt anybody. But people have to take everything too literally and get offended at everything, it's just the world we live in nowadays. There's no more true freedom of expression...that's basically the reason Shane Dawson isn't more popular nowadays and doesn't have endorsements. Oh well, he's still filthy rich so...

preach

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jan Wayne
14 minutes ago, Rescued said:

"using your white privilege to get poor POC to do stuff"Honestly f*ck off.

There's all kinds of people in the world, including people who "want to kill all jews," but they didn't reach that conclusion because PewDiePie once made a nazi joke. Your whole argument is weak af. We don't need to "help" any Jewish person. They're doing fine. You need to grow some balls and stop being so overly dramatic about what f*cking PewDiePie does, I'm telling you bro, there's better things to do in life.

Are you white?

Branflakes
2 minutes ago, Jan Wayne said:

Are you white?

Wow, you just surpassed normally levels of annoyance and pettiness.

:golfclap:

9 minutes ago, Jan Wayne said:

Are you white?

:ladyhaha: you really are something else. Anyway I have an About Me page on my profile.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Borislshere
34 minutes ago, Snejana said:

Lmao smh at y'all defending pewdew die pie racist bigoted ass. But the moment a POC say something  like "white people suck lol" you guys are so quick to write long ass post abt how reverse racism is real 

Lc0U9VQ.gif

tumblr_inline_o0zsagqfaG1src48i_500.gif

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

:saladga: this sjw trend is out of control :awkney:

well I guess South Park (my fav show) is gonna be cancelled in the future :madge:

you cant even imagine the race jokes and other jokes sjws would got turned on by in South Park:bye:

There's a difference between a show with smart writers and a guy trying to hard to funny without any context. Disney shouldn't have to be in connection with this guy. Stop being a SJW.

PaperIz

He's a loser. This should be a lesson to people that you can't just be evil even as a "joke" and everything be okay

JustinTrudeau

I'm just surprised it took them a while to drop him (maybe we heard the news late?). The incident happened weeks ago (at least 3 weeks ago).

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Bloody hooker

I love Pewdiepie and I'm a part of the Bro Army, but he needs to take a short break from the internet before things get worse. :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived