❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
life

Ulrich Praises Gaga and Is Wishful of Another Collaboration

Curio5

Featured Posts

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/metallicas-lars-ulrich-talks-grammy-snafu-lady-gaga-duet-w466959

lady-gaga-and-lars-ulrich-bd0816fc-675f-

Lars Ulrich (Metallica Drummer):

"Her voice, her attitude, her outlook on everything is so awesome," he says. "[The performance] was so effortless and organic and she just has the spirit of hard rock and metal flowing through her veins. It comes really easy for her. There's nothing contrived; she just has this super warm, easy energy."

"Ulrich hopes last week's performance was more than an one-off. "We already started fast-forwarding to the next chapter when we can do more of this," he says."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

I would LOVE her to make a heavier, harder version of the BTW album, partly with them. I think it would sound absolutely insane with some electro influences. I think she would love to do that as well. Gaga, just pick a genre you like and do it. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

PanPikus

I would smell collab if I didn't know Gaga :toofunny:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

2 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

I would LOVE her to make a heavier, harder version of the BTW album, partly with them. I think it would sound absolutely insane with some electro influences. I think she would love to do that as well. Gaga, just pick a genre you like and do it. 

She really is one of the most versatile artists of our generation, so proud. :giveup:

Chromatislaps
5 minutes ago, BMURDA said:

Gaga stepped into your rock world. Now it's ur turn to step into the dance world.

DANCE METAL COMING FOR US (BTW pt 2)

here for those heavier versions of Judas like bops :music: 

I don't want it to be full on metal...more like metal with dance pop elements

Lars is too cool! Sounds like a harmony in music like Gaga was able to mesh well with so many artists before. Would be awesome if they worked together in the future after this album/concert/promotion era.

They have a huge world tour themselves to undertake and I HAVE to manage at seeing both, Metallica this June and Gaga in December, not to mention other awesome concerts coming up. Insane and hope I don't go broke, but this is turning out to be a great year already!

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Archived