💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come to Mama or GA?

isthatmattburns

Featured Posts

isthatmattburns

Not sure what to go for.  This will be my first concert and I'm not sure how general admission usually is for her shows. 

I really would love to be as close to the stage as possible and don't mind waiting outside for a bit.  Just would rather not pay for Come to Mama if it isnt worth it. I don't care about the merch. 

Or would it be better just to not go for GA at all?

Anyone have experience they wanna share? :hug:

My city is D.C. if that matters.

gagajandro25

I wanted Come to Mama but it sold out too fast :neyde: now I can't find a ticket at all. I hope she adds a second date for my stop

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Haroon

I think if you want the first few rows enough then Come to Mama, but if you don't mind being a few rows back then GA :shrug: It comes down to how much you want it really, like if you reach there really early with GA tickets you'll probably still get a super amazing standing spot, but then if you reach there early and have Come to Mama tickets then you'll get a super super amazing standing spot :laughga: 

sarahb

Is being in the very front row a good spot anyway? Genuine question, I've wondered if the stage/catwalk is too high to get a decent view or not. 

Whether or not it's worth it depends on the stage design. If there's one spot that is guaranteed to be the best spot, then it's probably worth it. If there are multiple places that are the best like the artrave then you don't need to get it. 

If you have other commitments or do not want to line up all day to get that best spot, then it's worth it. If you enjoy the experience of lining up all day and don't mind, then it's probably not worth it. 

Future Lover
1 minute ago, Nicole said:

Whether or not it's worth it depends on the stage design. If there's one spot that is guaranteed to be the best spot, then it's probably worth it. If there are multiple places that are the best like the artrave then you don't need to get it. 

Pretty much this. It was worth it for the Monster Ball but not for the artRave. 

If it's your first and only show, I would get it. I got it for artRave and it was such a good experience. 

Bryan Alcala

I think it depends on the venue, but I'm trying to go to her show in Tampa with a friend and am going through the same thing because I've never seen her live. However, I don't want to pay an extra $200 just for merch or a laminate... I love her but like :neyde:

So we're debating between meet and greet or just a good top level seat. The only thing I don't like about GA is that theres major standing involved and then you gotta wrestle with all the fellow gays in the pit to get a good spot. It quickly could become a free-for-all and can get messy. So just depends on preferences and what price you're willing to pay. It also depends on her stage design, which we've yet to see.. so.. heh.

Put on your shades, 'cause I'll be dancing in the flames

I would like to ask how long in advance we have to come if we have Come to mama package? If we arrive like an hour in advance, maybe they will start letting people with GA tickets as well?

Allison M
14 hours ago, Nicole said:

If you have other commitments or do not want to line up all day to get that best spot, then it's worth it. If you enjoy the experience of lining up all day and don't mind, then it's probably not worth it. 

14 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Pretty much this. It was worth it for the Monster Ball but not for the artRave. 

If it's your first and only show, I would get it. I got it for artRave and it was such a good experience. 

I agree with these. But since we don't know what the stage looks like I just went on the safe side and get CTM for both Philly shows. It was hard to justify spending $520 on 2 tickets, but I also just got my tax return :laughga:

I was going to get regular GA for the second show but I can't get to the venue until like 5pm that day. So I got CTM for that too in order to not be nearly the last person on the floor. 

isthatmattburns
6 hours ago, Allison M said:

I agree with these. But since we don't know what the stage looks like I just went on the safe side and get CTM for both Philly shows. It was hard to justify spending $520 on 2 tickets, but I also just got my tax return :laughga:

I was going to get regular GA for the second show but I can't get to the venue until like 5pm that day. So I got CTM for that too in order to not be nearly the last person on the floor. 

How much were your CTM tickets? I'm looking at buying two but I'm not sure how much it'll be with the fees and all. 

Don't really want to spend over $600 :giveup:

• 2 weeks later...
MajorBarrios
On 2/14/2017 at 10:19 AM, QueenJoanne23 said:

I got CTM for Philly, it is so worth it. Who knows when she will tour again? Going to four shows.

Got the same thing and couldn't be anymore excited! It's my first show with GA. 😩😩

Barrios

Lona Delery
On 14.2.2017 at 2:29 PM, Neringa said:

I would like to ask how long in advance we have to come if we have Come to mama package? If we arrive like an hour in advance, maybe they will start letting people with GA tickets as well?

they open the doors like 1 or 2 hours earlier, so if you come later you'll only have regular GA entry

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Luke78619

Why does everyone wanna sit? Standing it so much better imo 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

GA would be the best since she hasn't confirmed the stage and don't know where would be the best angle to enjoy the show but if you want to be in the very front then CTM is your choice. 

Archived