đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

First and second leg totally sold out!

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Belgium AGAIN :icega: They always snubbing Gaga everywhere, her shows, her singles don't get played  :madge: but basic ass irrelevant DJ's top the charts here :awkney:

I hate my flopcountry :icega:

Just recently Ive heard MR on the radio, in between all the K3 and marginaal club music :toofunny:  Belgium has a crap taste in music overal #sorrynotsorry #ikbengeenechtebruselaarofbelg #jem'enfous :emma:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biagio2103
35 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Belgium AGAIN :icega: They always snubbing Gaga everywhere, her shows, her singles don't get played  :madge: but basic ass irrelevant DJ's top the charts here :awkney:

Well, in Belgium's defense, Switzerland is the only country where MR performed well (3 months in the top 10 of iTunes), and still they haven't sold out their shows.

I'm only good at being bad

nswain1110

Aghh!! This is making me so nervous... My leg goes on pre-sale this Wed (I'm in Denver), but I did the "Joanne Purchase Offer Presale" which goes on sale an hour after the CitiCard presale -so there's a chance that all of the tickets set aside for the presale could sell during the CitiCard window (they can only set aside a certain percentage of tickets to sell during presale). If that happens, I'm going to seriously freak the hell out...

In comparison, when the ArtRave came through here, prime seats were available all the way up to the start of the show...

The demand is PALPABLE!!!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Well, in Belgium's defense, Switzerland is the only country where MR performed well (3 months in the top 10 of iTunes), and still they haven't sold out their shows.

Last time I checked MR like 2 days ago and it was #34 here :awkney: I stopped putting myself through the pain of checking it's position after that 

tumblr_olanbpszL21u6y3dwo1_400.gif

Sepsami
5 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

Just recently Ive heard MR on the radio, in between all the K3 and marginaal club music :toofunny:  Belgium has a crap taste in music overal #sorrynotsorry #ikbengeenechtebruselaarofbelg #jem'enfous :emma:

OMG that 'ziet em doen' song :awkney::awkney::awkney:And lol at K3 being Belgium's most relevant 'artists' :awkney: I NEVER listen to radio anymore, only when I'm in someone else's car :icega:

11 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

OMG that 'ziet em doen' song :awkney::awkney::awkney:And lol at K3 being Belgium's most relevant 'artists' :awkney: I NEVER listen to radio anymore, only when I'm in someone else's car :icega:

Neither do I, but im forced to because my store plays it and every shop that i walk into has speakers playing :p And once at a TD themed with songs pre 2012 it was all Destinys Child Survivor and no one knew how to rave at Telephone or BR :what: why KUL, why!? and brussels is all french rap and flanders is K3 so :emma: oh and 10 000 luchtballonen is the anthem here too lol

15 hours ago, Whispering said:

Just wait until a few days before the show and check Ticketmaster constantly, even the day of the show! Persistence pays off! :) 

I will! Thank you.

15 hours ago, Heaux said:

I really doubt this most of the fans didn't even get their tickets because they were bought by Viagogo. No shade but we're going to see lots of empty seats when the tour videos come out

I doubt it, all of the tickets will be bought before the day of the show. Very rarely is their a large quantity left by the day of the show. Its usually all sold out. 

15 hours ago, Sepsami said:

I suspect Belgium hasnt sold out because of the stringent anti scalping laws .

None of the venues are really sold out ,loads more tickets will be released between now and the tour .

Switzerland completely sold out the day it went on sale, wtf are they talking about :awkney: you can clearly see on ticketcorner.ch that not a single ticket is available

1 hour ago, Necca said:

Switzerland completely sold out the day it went on sale, wtf are they talking about :awkney: you can clearly see on ticketcorner.ch that not a single ticket is available

Standing tickets are available

4 hours ago, Fano said:

Standing tickets are available

They just added some more today, which is completely strange cause it was sold out on the first day, but whatever I guess

Archived