Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Pit + Key Camping Preparation

Ethos

Featured Posts

henriquejaime1

I going to dress up so bad for the BTWB, it will slay everyone's eyes, just sayin' :staymad:

high heeled fem

Thank God for that, I would love to meet Gaga but there's no way in hell I'm camping outside a freaking arena :crossed:

:dies: same! lets just try and get her attention then :flutter:

homomo

I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I doubt she will go to one of our major cities.. If so, our Winters are harsh!! Even being outside in March is freaking cold... Why can't she take a winter break? And do NA in the Summer. Like, its HOT here in the summer, I could handle heat over cold anyday.

MiMiMonster

Im glad for her to do NA in winter because there is a hotel next to the venue I hope shes playing at (did her MBT there) and im gonna get a room close to the door for a week, ill camp outside the arena but if I'm told to leave i can go back to my hotel room & wait till i can line up and quickly cross the street to line up, not having to worry about parking or anything. Less people will camp out for days in winter so less competition for me. =]

I hope the stadiums don't go blocking off people from the actual line tbh. Dashing around with a **** load of fans is not fun as you might think it is. I've ended up tripping and getting bloody bruises on my arms and knee from GaGa related dashing before so I know

This reminds me of the chaotic situation Best Buy had when she did her album signing of The Fame Monster. I showed up the day before and saw that we weren't allowed to be on grounds according to security, but then more people showed up when time came and it was an all out war to get in line for the wristbands to meet her. It was so chaotic and we all had to dash into these new lines, which I thought was unfair for people like me who were there before.

You seriously need to be ready for ANYTHING if you want to meet her. Knee pads and elbow pads might be needed if you know you can't handle being pushed down to the ground or afraid you might trip like I did. My advice is don't give up hope and stick it out till the very end so you can meet her.

Trust me, meeting her is sooooo worth it :legend:

TheQueen

I have seating tickets, so am i able to go to monster pit if i arrive early ? Monster pit rules say i can but have someone got to pit with that ticket ?

They haven't really picked anyone from seating to go into the MP, I've only heard of it happening once because someone had an amazing outfit but they got separated from their friends.

Do people who get the Government Hooker Pack get the chance to meet Gaga backstage?? Or only a chosen few from the Pit??

Do people who get the Government Hooker Pack get the chance to meet Gaga backstage?? Or only a chosen few from the Pit??

I was also wondering it :confused:

Does anyone know?

Edited by Ufuk

do they give out wrist bands at 8 am ?

No. You can't be there before 8am, or you will be disqualified.

They probably giving out wristbands around 5pm, or so.