Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Pit + Key Camping Preparation

Ethos

Featured Posts

Just to give you all a hint. Many who knew the choreography to several songs where also invited backstage. For example those japan girls. They knew like every single choreo

:flop: the only choreo i know is the claw thing in BR and the love heart in judas

Just to give you all a hint. Many who knew the choreography to several songs where also invited backstage. For example those japan girls. They knew like every single choreo

The girls from japan had stalked her for like a year though and have met her on several occasions.

Monster_Pouf

The girls from japan had stalked her for like a year though and have met her on several occasions.

could be another reason. But gaga herself tweeted something about how 2 fans did judas choreo and got invited or something like that.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Yeah! All of them got to meet her... I bet everyone's gonna do that now!

Lucky fans! I bet she won't do that a whole lot though.

Note taken. :) I don't really pay attention to the choreo that much. Parts of Born This Way, Marry The Night, Bad Romance, and Judas I know though. :P

Edited by GagaPixie

Ashley

I thought they met her because they were first in line? I saw a pic of one of the girls with the Monster Pit key.

erfaan

OMG So where did she stand on the stage to choose people? Someone please tell me because I can't watch the video because I am avoiding spoilers!!

Daniel MnstrSwft

Lucky fans! I bet she won't do that a whole lot though.

Note taken. :) I don't really pay attention to the choreo that much. Parts of Born This Way, Marry The Night, Bad Romance, and Judas I know though. :P

Also, try to create you own Gaga shirt or something, cause they mostly avoided people like me who wore the tour shirts, wear something that stands out from the crowd, yet not too extreme

OMG So where did she stand on the stage to choose people? Someone please tell me because I can't watch the video because I am avoiding spoilers!!

She picks people out during Marry The Night and it depends per show where she would go to pick people, you just have to try to catch her attention as she moves around during the song but your show has the Monster Pit which makes it a lot more difficult since she'll be on the runway mostly, but from the videos, the left side or end of the runway seem a better choice :)

Edited by Daniel MnstrSwft

Ashley

oh wow.. having her pick people directly from the crowd seems more stressful. :sweat: I would be so sad if she didn't pick me, I would rather camp out for 2 days.

erfaan

Also, try to create you own Gaga shirt or something, cause they mostly avoided people like me who wore the tour shirts, wear something that stands out from the crowd, yet not too extreme

She picks people out during Marry The Night and it depends per show where she would go to pick people, you just have to try to catch her attention as she moves around during the song but your show has the Monster Pit which makes it a lot more difficult since she'll be on the runway mostly, but from the videos, the left side or end of the runway seem a better choice :)

If one person gets chosen, can they take a friend in too? :sweat:

Nicole

Do you reckon there will be any way to get backstage if you've got a reserved seat? I'm losing my hope in meeting her :(

Daniel MnstrSwft

If one person gets chosen, can they take a friend in too? :sweat:

Yes! Only one friend though! Unless you're the key holder which I'm not wrong, you're allowed to take 3 or 4 people backstage

Monster_Pouf

I thought they met her because they were first in line? I saw a pic of one of the girls with the Monster Pit key.

i dont know about that. But Gaga is also picking some random fans at the end of the concert before marry the night.

erfaan

Do people get chosen on their outfits? I hope my outfit gets me chosen :( Plus I will be doing the choreo whilst in line for the pit! :party:

ARTPOP Gypsy

Good to know. Well our dates are going to be in the cooler months so I won't be dressing too extreme. I'll have to think of something. :)