💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

I am still in shock that she sold 1M copies of Joanne (or very close to) off of her name alone. :giveup:

and now that Million Reasons seems to be becoming a hit this album has so much more potential and life left! This also means whatever single she releases next might have an easier shot at becoming a hit because Million Reasons paved the way for it so we might not have to struggle as much as we did with Million Reasons to get it picked up by radio!

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Joanne Tour's show in Italy, sold out in SECONDS they better add dates

This tour is selling so fast everywhere. :diane:

KaanBTW

5 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons $0.4065 0.4067 (white)

75 Lady Gaga - Million Reasons $0.0526 0.0524 (light green)

PS

6 Keith Urban - The Fighter (feat. Carrie Underwood) 0.3176 0.31650 

7 The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming (feat. Daft Punk) 0.3109 0.3101

She is holding pretty well. I know it is middle of the night but maybe she can stay at top 5. :creepflop:

Azor Ahai
13 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Its NOT sold out. 

I was on 2 computers and my phone. Refreshed 10000 times. It's just bots buying it and reselling it on viagogo.

she literally only lost a 2 points on kworb with this awesome white update LOL! Meanwhile Katy's dark green only gained her 60 points or so...(just using Katy as comparison since she seems to be the song most likely to start experiencing dark reds and dropping off the top 3 on kworb)

Also Bruno's boost was not so great either! Gaga could be back in the top 3 sooner then we thought 

15 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Unfortunately tickets are being sold to resellers like viagogo. It happened to me with Manchester tickets both on the presale date and general sales date. I couldn't get a ticket (managed to get a cheap seated one at least). I tried again for Milan (for my brother) and no tickets were available. He ended up getting tickets from viagogo for Amsterdam. The concert business is a cancer. Artists should speak out against this shady business. 

OT: the tour will be a success and I hope she adds more dates. 

4 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Its NOT sold out. 

I was on 2 computers and my phone. Refreshed 10000 times. It's just bots buying it and reselling it on viagogo.

Yep it's happening everywhere. London, Manchester, Milan.. 

Just now, JonathanHolland1 said:

don't see any tweets from ticketmaster saying it's sold out yet tho

If you think buying tickets from the official source it tells you none are available. Of course it's a different story on viagogo. 

13 minutes ago, Biotic said:

Unfortunately tickets are being sold to resellers like viagogo. It happened to me with Manchester tickets both on the presale date and general sales date. I couldn't get a ticket (managed to get a cheap seated one at least). I tried again for Milan (for my brother) and no tickets were available. He ended up getting tickets from viagogo for Amsterdam. The concert business is a cancer. Artists should speak out against this shady business. 

OT: the tour will be a success and I hope she adds more dates. 

:gaycat:

9 minutes ago, Biotic said:

Yep it's happening everywhere. London, Manchester, Milan.. 

If you think buying tickets from the official source it tells you none are available. Of course it's a different story on viagogo. 

Well, similar things happened in spain with a lot of fans very angry and so, but the majority of my friends got tickets, and I bought in presale, and it was super smooth and easy to buy tickets.

I really don't think that presale thing is way worse than past gaga's tour. I think people are understimating the actual demand for Gaga.

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived