💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will John Wayne be the third single when MR dies down?

Savage

Will John Wayne be the third single when MR dies down?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. The video is doing well, will Interscope capitalize on it?

Featured Posts

The video slays, and the visuals are arguably the best this era has offered. So, when MR dies down, will Interscope/Gaga push JW?

JustAnotherDay

Interscope confirmed it isn't a single now, and considering how it's doing on itunes after the video release (worse than GUY) I doubt they would do it later

Don't be delusional just because you like the song. 

was NickARTPOP

PartySick

Maybe? :shrug:

I kind of like that she made a video for a non-single though so I hope she chooses something else for a 3rd single. Maybe something to do with round dance routines or young, wild Americans :nick:

💚

ARTPOPisaChoice

No, Joanne is simply the first album she's been able to make music videos out of passion for the songs. She knew a John Wayne visual would go perfect with her wild, Tarintino-esque visuals from 2009-2011, and she also knew that everyone would be on the old Gaga train after the Super Bowl. The third single is still most likely A-YO imo. 

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

WildAmerican

In all seriousness, I would be fine with holding on to MR for as long as possible, and then trying to give AYO a big release. and maybe DIC for the summer. That's the ideal path for me.

Mary Jane Wayne
22 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Interscope confirmed it isn't a single now, and considering how it's doing on itunes after the video release (worse than GUY) I doubt they would do it later

Don't be delusional just because you like the song. 

This post made me give up on life :giveup:

Mary Jane Wayne
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPisaChoice said:

No, Joanne is simply the first album she's been able to make music videos out of passion for the songs. She knew a John Wayne visual would go perfect with her wild, Tarintino-esque visuals from 2009-2011, and she also knew that everyone would be on the old Gaga train after the Super Bowl. The third single is still most likely A-YO imo. 

Anything but A-No

Let's see how it performs, maybe people will start to search the song and buy it on iTunes no matter if it's single or not. 

Regarding the next single : DIC please :prays: it just screams huge sleeper hit. I can see it being released over the summer and booming in september

LG7 time now

No, I don't think so. It looks like Gaga has two options, she'll wait a little bit to see how Million Reasons works:

- If it doesn't work, A-YO will be released anytime soon.

- If it works, she will wait a few weeks before putting out Dancin' In Circles. :)

Archived