9 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

:rip: 

Season 3: Bad Romance

Season 4: Born This Way

And here I thought I was a super drag fan :sweat: 

Guess im a flop fan :emma:

Drin Lon
8 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

This was filmed before Perfect Illusion was even announced, so unless she somehow put them through NDA hell to use a demo, I wouldn't expect any Joanne songs.

Since Bad Romance, Born This Way and Applause have all been done, I would expect either Just Dance or Pokerface. Personally would love Marry The Night or The Edge of Glory.

It was filmed late August, and by that time PI had been already announced, so I think there's definitely a chance it'll be PI

18 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

They filmed drag race in the summer (August)

:rip: 

With the hard-on Gaga has for Million Reasons, I really wouldnt be surprised if she made everyone, Rupaul included, sign a blood oath to not spill the tea on new music :sharon:

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Johnikan said:

With the hard-on Gaga has for Million Reasons, I really wouldnt be surprised if she made everyone, Rupaul included, sign a blood oath to not spill the tea on new music :sharon:

nope youre wrong...Gaga wanted AYO to be the 2nd single, but after the success from Million Reasons, Interscope changed it and since then are trying to make it a hit

3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

nope youre wrong...Gaga wanted AYO to be the 2nd single, but after the success from Million Reasons, Interscope changed it and since then are trying to make it a hit

Oh whaaaaaat??? i was wrong about Gaga making the cast take a blood oath????? i must be a really sucky lil'detective :emma: 

monsterdino
Just now, Johnikan said:

Oh whaaaaaat??? i was wrong about Gaga making the cast take a blood oath????? i must be a really sucky lil'detective :emma: 

mmmmm, I specified the "hard-on Gaga has for Million Reasons," part so next time please read before you try to act sassy and sh*t

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

mmmmm, I specified the "hard-on Gaga has for Million Reasons," part so next time please read before you try to act sassy and sh*t

Honey, you're trying to debate me about Gaga having  hard-ons and blood oaths for songs that may or not of been released at the time.

our entire convo has been joke-oriented. of course im not gonna take any of it seriously. if you truley feel I'M being sassy, then you just take things far too personal and literal:toofunny:

May peace and love flow your way though :hug:

monsterdino
9 minutes ago, Johnikan said:

Honey, you're trying to debate me about Gaga having  hard-ons and blood oaths for songs that may or not of been released at the time.

our entire convo has been joke-oriented. of course im not gonna take any of it seriously. if you truley feel I'M being sassy, then you just take things far too personal and literal:toofunny:

May peace and love flow your way though :hug:

no i was just disscusing that Interscope is the one that tries too much to make it a hit, not Gaga...that's all

Just now, monsterdino said:

no i was just disscusing that Interscope is the one that tries too much to make it a hit, not Gaga...that's all

You just seem so angry. as if there's an underlying source of negativity. If that is the case, please remember that GGD is full of caring folks who are more than happy to help anyone  through tough emotional times and such. 

I wish you the very best, enjoy the rest of your day :hug::kara::queenga:

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, Johnikan said:

You just seem so angry. as if there's an underlying source of negativity. If that is the case, please remember that GGD is full of caring folks who are more than happy to help anyone  through tough emotional times and such. 

I wish you the very best, enjoy the rest of your day :hug::kara::queenga:

I just cackled, lmao...you are reading too much into this like sis it's not that deep and you totally misunderstood what Im trying to say...again. Btw ty for the wishes but sis Im fine

Just now, monsterdino said:

I just cackled, lmao...you are reading into too much into this, and totally missunderstood what Im trying to say...again. Btw ty for the wishes but sis Im fine

I understand what you're trying to say, I really do, but I also understand deeper into the root of why you respond the way you do.

That being said, if laughter is the best medicine, then cackling will heal you right up :D im glad I was able to help sistren:hug:

If you ever need me, please feel free to contact me at any time, always happy to help. have a great, productive say!! :hug:

P.S of course i read deeply into things, im a Little Monster ^,^

Archived