Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RPDR Season 9 Ep. 1 Lip-sync 4 your life song

Johnikan

Featured Posts

What Gaga song(assuming itll be a Gaga song) should be the lip-sync for your life on RPDR season 9 episode 1??

The only other time we had a Gaga song was Applause, and eh, it was all- right, but this is a LADY GAGA song:

Im really hoping its not Million Reasons, but I feel like it might be that :saladga::saladga:

Opinions/predictions/wishes???:D

EDIT:

Hey ya'll so im a flop fan and didnt remember both BR and BTW have been performed also:

Skip to :30seconds for BR

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we pray hard enough they will forget Million Reasons is the single and it will be Perfect Illusion or John Wayne

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

They actually already did Bad Romance and Born This Way too. I don't think it will be anything from Joanne 'cause the episode was recorded back in August.

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Johnikan said:

The only other time we had a Gaga song was Applause, and eh, it was all- right, but this is a LADY GAGA song:

:rip: 

Season 3: Bad Romance

Season 4: Born This Way

Drin Lon

Gurl, they have lip synced to every lead single of gags beside Just Dance. Bad Romande, Born This Way and Applause have all been already lip synched so I'm very curious to see what song will be used. The episode was filmed somewhere in late August, they'll probably use PI since it was already pleanned back than as the first single 

monsterdino
6 minutes ago, Johnikan said:

Im really hoping its not Million Reasons, but I feel like it might be that :saladga::saladga:

They filmed drag race in the summer (August)

Aga Gydal

This was filmed before Perfect Illusion was even announced, so unless she somehow put them through NDA hell to use a demo, I wouldn't expect any Joanne songs.

Since Bad Romance, Born This Way and Applause have all been done, I would expect either Just Dance or Pokerface. Personally would love Marry The Night or The Edge of Glory.

Swan Heart
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

They actually already did Bad Romance and Born This Way too. I don't think it will be anything from Joanne 'cause the episode was recorded back in August.

This. They'll probably do Poker Face. Maybe The Edge of Glory.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

They filmed drag race in the summer (August)

5 minutes ago, Red said:

If we pray hard enough they will forget Million Reasons is the single and it will be Perfect Illusion or John Wayne

Just now, monsterdino said:

Perfect Illusion CONFIRMED then

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Praying for Telephone or Judas :excited2: 

I'm okay with any song besides DWUW because you know the queens are gonna take their clothes + wig off because of the lyrics :awkney: 

Archived