:

:

:

question

Is Katy inspired by Joanne?

teenagechrist

Featured Posts

manicholic

Katy promo pics, yes it was a bit odd for her to be so close to Joanne aesthetic...

Katy's merch? They use the same merchandise producer I think 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society

inb4 Gaga had nothing to do with designing some of her merch and it was all done by Interscope. Oh wait, Katy's also one of Interscope artists. Tbh, Pepsi's fan giveaways is a much better merch and monsters would buy all of them if they could.

TCHIKITAH
13 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

Uhm.....typicall little monster cringe... HAHA

Katy stole NOOOOTHING. Gaga did not invented it.  But if you will go by this logic: nearly EVERYTHING Gaga has done was stolen. She is not original AT ALL then. Damit!

Orrrr we go with : Stop the drama ---start the music!

Stop the drama start the music was part of the ARTPOP era. This is Joanne so sit back and enjoy this fan base attacking everything that isn't Gaga. Plus don't act like that crop top and the shirt don't have at least 80% similarities. Plus her pink suit. Come on girl! No wonder she was trying to lift her for the SB. She was gonna need all of the little monsters support she could get. 

9 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

inb4 Gaga had nothing to do with designing some of her merch and it was all done by Interscope. Oh wait, Katy's also one of Interscope artists. Tbh, Pepsi's fan giveaways is a much better merch and monsters would buy all of them if they could.

Katy is signed to Capitol, not Interscope. 

GhettoFabulous
12 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Now we know how the Little Medonsters felt :stalkga:

The difference though is Gaga actually credited Madonna ....:poot::lana:

Chained to the Rythm is just the Dancin in Circles from the new album "Elizabeth" and she plans a duet with Hillary Lindsey. Her second single will be Million Illusions. Mark my words. :trollga:

Judas Society
12 minutes ago, Harry said:

Katy is signed to Capitol, not Interscope. 

My bad. Well, maybe Gaga should join Capitol...seeing how Interscope failed in Gaga's promo time and time again. :derpga:

CatelynnMarie

This really irritated me when I saw it last night. I'm really hoping they just have the same company designing their merch, because if not, that's honestly outrageous. Gaga didn't invent that style, but she had a certain aesthetic going on currently and it's like, I guess to compare it to something, let's say you wore a banging outfit out one day, but got ignored and/ or trashed on for it. The very next day you saw someone with the exact same outfit and aesthetic but they got total utter praise. Wouldn't you feel a bit snubbed? This is why I have a problem with Katy. I've loved her music since One of the Boys, but this blatant copying sh*t needs to stop. Inspiration and paying homage is one thing, but the fact she literally imitates every other artist out there, especially Gaga, just really irritates me. Just be your damn self :dry: 

seems like pink suits and crop tops are a thing now

pop culture is gaga's bitch

... and now i just sit in silence.

LetsGetHigh
14 minutes ago, benKo said:

Chained to the Rythm is just the Dancin in Circles from the new album "Elizabeth" and she plans a duet with Hillary Lindsey. Her second single will be Million Illusions. Mark my words. :trollga:

Pun intended? :trollga:

Archived