Well I'll keep an eye out for you cuz I'll know no one at the concert :lolly:

PM me! :whitney:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, BenG said:

#1 smasha PI says hi :trollga:

Don't take that #1 as a proof it is successful, French sales are tragic even for a #1  :ladyhaha:

And it sunk in charts the next week ^^

Just now, sarahb said:

@Blake @Heterophobia We're gonna need a GGD Brisbane meet-up. Last time I just hung out with my parents who also came to the show :rip:

Hopefully I will have moved by then. :rip: 

LetsGetHigh

The slayage. :emma: OBVIOUSLY. Her team is smart but also a bit... weird for almost putting just one date everywhere. They should've put 2 dates and then gradually add as they sell out.

DanceInTheDark
33 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

Countires getting second dates when I dont even have one :madge:

Come to amsterdam !!!

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

I wanted to get one for that second date (go one for the first one already), but failed. I'll buy one from someone at an unholy price later I guess :ladyhaha:

Bayonetta
50 minutes ago, sarahb said:

@Blake @Heterophobia We're gonna need a GGD Brisbane meet-up. Last time I just hung out with my parents who also came to the show :rip:

49 minutes ago, Blake said:

Hopefully I will have moved by then. :rip: 

Omg lets make it happen :lolly:

I'll be eighteen by then so I won't be some weird teenager hanging out with two adults :sharon:

@sarahb Also what time do Gaga shows usually end at the Brisbane arena?? Cuz it takes a while to drive back to the GC and I need to start planning :poot:

sarahb
Just now, Heterophobia said:

Omg lets make it happen :lolly:

I'll be eighteen by then so I won't be some weird teenager hanging out with two adults :sharon:

@sarahb Also what time do Gaga shows usually end at the Brisbane arena?? Cuz it takes a while to drive back to the GC and I need to start planning :poot:

I *think* it finished around 10pm. Well Born This Way Ball anyway did I'm pretty sure. I only remember that because we asked a security guard what time it finished. 

Archived