Americano

Featured Posts

Americano
16 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Don't let JW die just for MR to revive :saladga:

as if JW were ever alive to begin with

cryingrainbow
9 minutes ago, milotomi19 said:

Yes i love the video and the song to but why she release the video now if she is promoting so hard million reasons , i just think the ASIB  is close and she will had no enough time to promoting JW i will be fine if it is the next single i will be happy is just i dont wanna see someting like million reason vs john Wayne thing 

i think this will happen in the next few days. MR will chart in top 10 on BB hot 100 and start falling soon bcz KP4 lead single. so, as soon as it falls, gaga will release the JW MV on Vevo and send it to radio and do some interviews. 

also, since JW is a short song, more people are likely to watch it and the video can make any hater like the song bcz its so fun. the lyrics are catchy. it already had some promo at the VSFS. if she promotes it a lil well, with tv interviews and performances or even at the grammys. it'll be locked to be a hit and that we'll get MR and JW as two hit singles from Joanne. 

cryingrainbow
5 hours ago, Americano said:

Another big push for 'Million Reasons' on US radio has begun by Interscope, riding off of its #1 repeak on iTunes!

Check out some of the ads below:

ladygaga_020817_tower.jpg

MIllion_Reasons.gif?1486508032

HOT_AC_Million_Reasons.gif?1486422258

when does BB hot 100 update? 

flopheart

I don't think JW is meant to be for radios so they're still focused on MR till the next single after JW i suppose 

Archived