Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Interscope posts new radio advertisements for 'MR'

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Another big push for 'Million Reasons' on US radio has begun by Interscope, riding off of its #1 repeak on iTunes!

Check out some of the ads below:

ladygaga_020817_tower.jpg

MIllion_Reasons.gif?1486508032

HOT_AC_Million_Reasons.gif?1486422258

good. they better stick with MR for another month and a half before they move on to A-Yo or JW or whatever.

Radio Ga Ga
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

good. they better stick with MR for another month and a half before they move on to A-Yo or JW or whatever.

Pretty sure it's JW :lolly:

Might as well do the most since we all know that Diamond Heart was robbed by John Wayne!!!! :grr: ....I feel attacked :cryga:

Tomiel25

Million reasons is the current single  , i dont think john wayne is the next single maybe the music video is just a gift  before gaga star working in ASIB  Diamon Heart need to be the next real single 

i can't speak english but i can if you like

cryingrainbow
3 minutes ago, milotomi19 said:

Million reasons is the current single  , i dont think john wayne is the next single maybe the music video is just a gift  before gaga star working in ASIB  Diamon Heart need to be the next real single 

you're being delelu i think. john wayne would be a hit. why do you want gaga to play safe? john wayne is different, the video is amazing, i think it should definitely be the next single. 

HolyDelRey
13 minutes ago, milotomi19 said:

Diamond Heart would flop harder than PI.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Mistress Dita
Just now, Bakki Del Rey said:

Diamond Heart would flop harder than PI.

14 minutes ago, milotomi19 said:

9 minutes ago, cryingrainbow said:

you're being delelu i think. john wayne would be a hit. why do you want gaga to play safe? john wayne is different, the video is amazing, i think it should definitely be the next single. 

Literally none of us knows what will be successful on the charts. Remember when everyone here said G.U.Y. would be a smash hit :trollga:

Tomiel25
1 minute ago, cryingrainbow said:

Yes i love the video and the song to but why she release the video now if she is promoting so hard million reasons , i just think the ASIB  is close and she will had no enough time to promoting JW i will be fine if it is the next single i will be happy is just i dont wanna see someting like million reason vs john Wayne thing 

i can't speak english but i can if you like

gagajandro25
19 minutes ago, milotomi19 said:

I don't think she would've shot a music video for John wayne if it weren't the third single. I'm almost 100% sure it's the third single. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Archived