Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

My first concert/ Come to mama package

Luke Bordner

Featured Posts

Luke Bordner

So I just ordered the VIP Come To Mama Package, and this is my first time ever going to a gaga concert, or any real concert at all really lol.  Anyway I was just wondering if any of you experienced concert goers had any advice for me about how to prepare and stuff. Also with the Early Entry GA, how early would you recommend I get there (its in Cleveland Ohio at 7:30). Also with the Early Entry GA seats is it likely that I will be close to the stage?  Thank you all in advance for your answers :derpga:

Bring some money and bring a friend.

1. You can buy food and drinks

2. When you need to use the bathroom you friend can always stand there and reserve the spot for you.

3. Idk about America but in my country I usually go to shows 3 hours earlier for GA tix. For K-pop concerts I go 6 hours+ before the show.

Luke Bordner
3 minutes ago, Easy said:

Bring some money and bring a friend.

1. You can buy food and drinks

2. When you need to use the bathroom you friend can always stand there and reserve the spot for you.

3. Idk about America but in my country I usually go to shows 3 hours earlier for GA tix. For K-pop concerts I go 6 hours+ before the show.

so if you leave the crowd to go to the bathroom is it easy to get back in to where you were?

BABBLYON

There are crazy fans that camp out so they’re right up front, but that’s just ridiculous. I’m sure you’ll meet some new friends there too which is really fun. Overall, all Gaga shows are exciting and full of energy and power. You have to jump around and dance, or else you won’t have a good time. That’s just some advice from the seven Gaga concerts I went to ;)

Branflakes

you will be close to the stage yes :)

people still queue crazy early though so if you want to be literally at the barrier you might want to consider it... It can be a bit of a mess at these concerts... Screaming girls running when you get let in... Super annoying  id imagine you'd be able to get like 4-5 people back from the stage with ease though.

I got early access for the artRAVE and arrived at the stadium about 5pm, we were basically right in front of the bridge where she preformed venus and it was our choice to stand there. people generally spread out around the whole stage so you should be pretty close what ever time you get there.

As for tips... Stay hydrated and if its a long day for you ( queuing for hours ) don't get too hyped during the warm up acts, the amount of people that pass out at concerts isn't funny... A friend I went with was one of those people and I had to miss the last 2 songs of the artRAVE because of it... Lucky I did go 2 nights of that tour.

Have fun! It will be incredible I'm sure!

1 minute ago, Luke Bordner said:

so if you leave the crowd to go to the bathroom is it easy to get back in to where you were?

Usually it won't be too packed during the first hours but the closer you are to when the show starts the harder you go back. So pee everything out of your body 1 hour before 7:30 maybe. :giggle: 

Luke Bordner
6 minutes ago, Branflakes said:

you will be close to the stage yes :)

people still queue crazy early though so if you want to be literally at the barrier you might want to consider it... It can be a bit of a mess at these concerts... Screaming girls running when you get let in... Super annoying  id imagine you'd be able to get like 4-5 people back from the stage with ease though.

I got early access for the artRAVE and arrived at the stadium about 5pm, we were basically right in front of the bridge where she preformed venus and it was our choice to stand there. people generally spread out around the whole stage so you should be pretty close what ever time you get there.

As for tips... Stay hydrated and if its a long day for you ( queuing for hours ) don't get too hyped during the warm up acts, the amount of people that pass out at concerts isn't funny... A friend I went with was one of those people and I had to miss the last 2 songs of the artRAVE because of it... Lucky I did go 2 nights of that tour.

Have fun! It will be incredible I'm sure!

sounds awesome! Thank you so much for all the info :)

Know where you want to be in the venue before you get there - so you don't waste time walking around finding a good spot.

Hydration is important, whether you've got early entry and turning up when doors open or if you're waiting from noon. You don't want to be fainting in the crowd and have to be pulled out. At shows in Sydney the security guards often give out cups of water (more so to those in the front because they're generally squished the most) - don't give up that opportunity. 

If you're gonna line up anyway with other early entry people, become familiar with them - you don't want to go to the bathroom, come back and be accused of pushing in lol.

11 hours ago, HAUSofRANA said:

There are crazy fans that camp out so they’re right up front, but that’s just ridiculous. I’m sure you’ll meet some new friends there too which is really fun. Overall, all Gaga shows are exciting and full of energy and power. You have to jump around and dance, or else you won’t have a good time. That’s just some advice from the seven Gaga concerts I went to ;)

Then what will usually happen to those who bought the GA ticket without early entry? (I don't have the credit card to pay in the country that I'm planning to visit and they do not allow name change in the case of those special packages)

So in this way how close can I get to the stage? Do I have the chance to see the stage clearly or do I just get squeezed and blocked by hundreds of people in front of me?

If I cannot see the stage clearly I might as well consider get a seated ticket. :toofunny::giveup:

since you have a package you might have to check in at some spot, so they can give you the merchandise and let you in. you should get an e-mail closer to the show (can be up to only a week before) with details at what time you need to check in latest and when you will be let in.

Archived