💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about the tour

Oriane

Featured Posts

Oriane

So I've never been to a concert and I don't know how this works... This is for French fans especially but I think fans from other countries could help me too because I think it's the more or less the same for every arena...

m_395927.gif

So the place in blue has the cheapest price, and the orange seats are the most expensive ones. But isn't the blue place closer to the scene than the other places ? Is the price due only to the fact that you can't sit and choose your place exactly ? Or is it just an impression and you actually get the best view from the orange seats ? And where was the stage exactly at the artRave for example ? Would you say it stopped at the blue place or did it go in there, and some fans in the blue place were just under Gaga ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

JustAnotherDay

It's because you don't have a reserved seat or designated place to stand on the floor

was NickARTPOP

TheKillerQueen

It's dumb, but GA is cheaper cause you don't have any reserved spot or seat. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

DiscoStyx

Sometimes, sitting is cheaper than standing up; other times it's the other way round. Anyway you can be much closer to the stage if standing (GA). But as @NickARTPOP already said, you're not certain of where you'll stand (which row)... so you could end up at the very back of GA if you come late that night

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

OMonster

You would wanna get the Come To Mama package to ensure you get a good spot in the standing area! You're let in before anyone else with this ticket, and so you're guaranteed the first few rows. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived