💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

Gaga's Halftime Show is the most watched video on NFLs channel

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

The Queen putting the lessers in their place and showing what a true performance legend looks like. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

The shade :giveup:

No nfl literally have a separate video for their duet

chaeri pls

Robo Ga
Just now, mister max said:

Its actually really shady from NFL cause its the video without coldplay who got the most views :giveup:

LMAO :giggle: 

🤖⚡️

Robo Ga
Just now, littlepotter said:

No nfl literally have a separate video for their duet

I didn't even know  :giveup:   makes sense though... like who would rewatch Coldplay :trollga:

🤖⚡️

xoxo cupcakke
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

By the way, who sang the National Anthem this year? Was it memorable?

Country star Luke Bryan, and no, not really. Gaga hands down has the best Super Bowl National Anthem, and that cannot be argued except maybe for Whitney's performance which ended up giving her a top 10 Hot 100 hit

However, apparently Whitney's national anthem was lip synched whereas Gaga's was all live. The Super Bowl didn't want to make any mistakes apparently so they chose to play the pre-recorded version while Whitney sang the actual song, but Gaga's is just more epic in my opinion because of her fashion and voice and the editing of the performance just brought it all together :giveup:

xoxo Craig
35 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

By the way, who sang the National Anthem this year? Was it memorable?

Luke Bryan, and no:ladyhaha:

End Racism Now

Bradley
1 hour ago, mister max said:

Its actually really shady from NFL cause its the video without coldplay who got the most views :giveup:

Ikr? It's like, hey I know a lot of you don't care about Coldplay so here's Beyonce and Bruno's part. :rip:

Like why shade the artist you invited to do headline the halftime show by your choice?

djBuffoon

From the feedback that I've seen, everyone seems to be in agreement that it was one of the best Halftime shows, up there with MJ and Prince. Not bad company to be in, not at all.

Archived