Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Floor Ticket Prices

Himeros26

Featured Posts

JgHaus78

It seems that ticket prices are varying for each venue. I've seen people online pay $85 for a GA ticket but the venue I want to go to is charging $200 for a GA ticket. If anyone knows something I should about tickets and prices, LET ME KNOW! 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Do you plan on attending an arena show or stadium? Arena will be cheaper because it's GA (first come first serve)...not sure how much reserved floor seats are at the stadiums but I'm hoping to get them!

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, AntichristHOJ said:

It seems that ticket prices are varying for each venue. I've seen people online pay $85 for a GA ticket but the venue I want to go to is charging $200 for a GA ticket. If anyone knows something I should about tickets and prices, LET ME KNOW! 

Are you sure the $200 one is GA? Stadiums are reserved seating 

JgHaus78
15 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Ohhh okay. Are you sure we have all of the right prices yet? They aren't officially on sale yet so that's probably why they're so expensive 

touché! but the presale has started so i'm not sure about that one 🤔

Himeros26
56 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Do you plan on attending an arena show or stadium? Arena will be cheaper because it's GA (first come first serve)...not sure how much reserved floor seats are at the stadiums but I'm hoping to get them!

Toyota Center in Houston, it's an arena.

grigiogirl12

I paid $86 for GA Floor tickets at the Wells Fargo Center in Philly, but it seems like they're all unavailable now. Glad I got them when I did

Guest ARTPOPSlays
3 hours ago, AntichristHOJ said:

touché! but the presale has started so i'm not sure about that one 🤔

I'm getting so anxious about these tickets, I can't get them until the general public sale and I don't even know what time I can get them at because I have to wait for my mom :sharon:

4 hours ago, AntichristHOJ said:

This is off topic but OML I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PIC!

MARIA BRINKS IS BAE

skaxboy

My friend got us floor GA for Sacramento. Came out to about $105 each with fees. 

Gonna do SF also and it'll be about $160 for a seat. 

For San Francisco, there is no "GA" really but the field has tickets for USD$250 and USD$136, hopefully I can move around but it looks like legit seating? :(

For Vancouver, I got GA for CAD$85 and Come to Mama for CAD$250!

Archived