:

:

opinion

Imagine if....

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

Imagine if Gaga had launched the Joanne era with the Super Bowl :giveup:

Million Reasons (implying that it would have been chosen as the lead), would have literaly gone #1 or #2 on the bb100(at least). Radio would have the song on power rotation cause the first single has a radio deal. Joanne's first weeks sales would be 400k-500k. It would be huge! Literally a career revival :giveup:

Ps:I know I'm being super greedy.mp3 right now. It was just a thought tbh. I think the half time show was amazing and the boost it gave gaga's discography and career was amazing too. Just wanted to share this fantasy :poot:

Gia Gunn

Our thirst would've killed us all and only the GP would've gotten the chance to enjoy Joanne gurl :air: 

Erich Johnson
3 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Imagine if Gaga had launched the LG5 1.0 era with the Super Bowl :giveup:

Haroon

I think that'd be really cool, but then it might've been shortlived and then had nothing in the near future after to keep it going :spin: I like how it went, it came out and did well as an album and then we had things going pretty level with the performances and promo it got and we're getting larger things later on which will keep the whole thing broad. Slow burning I guess, better than shooting up and disappearing maybe, but then there are two sides to it - either would be fine :shrug: I'm just glad she got the Super Bowl and performed and totally not over it :toofunny: 

1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

I think the half time show was amazing and the boos it gave gaga's discography and career was amazing too.

The typo triggered me because it brought me back to the 2013 VMA Applause performance when there were recorded boos played on purpose and I (and some others) thought they were real and were sad :sharon:

This actually was a great way for her album to have longevity

She sold well at start, it was dying, now it's revived, it'll come back with Grammys and then the Tour may keep helping selling it a little.

If only radio would pick MR,

oh and there's still the new single, now more people should be interested.

Drin Lon
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

I think that'd be really cool, but then it might've been shortlived and then had nothing in the near future after to keep it going :spin: I like how it went, it came out and did well as an album and then we had things going pretty level with the performances and promo it got and we're getting larger things later on which will keep the whole thing broad. Slow burning I guess, better than shooting up and disappearing maybe, but then there are two sides to it - either would be fine :shrug: I'm just glad she got the Super Bowl and performed and totally not over it :toofunny: 

The typo triggered me because it brought me back to the 2013 VMA Applause performance when there were recorded boos played on purpose and I (and some others) thought they were real and were sad :sharon:

:toofunny:omg I can't even at the last part :toofunny:

Honestly it would have helped Gaga so much though. Radio would spin the future singles and Gaga's streaming would be improved, so the 2nd and 3rd single would also be cute/decent top10 hits. The album's sales would have also beeen a bit better in the long run. The whole era would have gotten more buzz and the tour also (even though I think (hopefully) the tour will still perform good (obviously because of the superbowl buzz). So yeah it would have been amazing but I'm not complaining :trollga:

Archived