news

Gaga on season premiere of RuPaul's Drag Race

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional Aura

That moment when you will start watching this show just because gaga's on it. :cryga:

Nah, it will be my first and last episode tbh :giggle:

Gov Hooka

A;LSDFKJLASDK;JFLASDKJ;FKLASJFSKA;LDJF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE BIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH IIII LLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MaryJaneHolland

found this in another forum

Apparently the first 13 queens enter the workroom as normal, but they're joined by a 14th person, who is secretly Lady Gaga dressed up as a contestant. They all just think she's another queen until Ru comes in and reveals that it's actually Gaga and she's the guest judge for the episode.

6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

OH MY GOD LOOK AT HER

I MIGHT FINALLY HAVE TO WATCH THIS SHOW 

@Noah wins :diane:

YS FEOPVFHIVXCPBNO$§gor

üefkJPSOÜHDJow

fvüähDS

oeafkj+#oühFDYo

rdfygroedfcr

edf

I AM SHOOK S9 WILL BE THE BEST

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

FINALLY!!!

This is like the ULTIMATE week to be a Gaga stan :giveup: We had Super Bowl, got tour dates and then thought she'd be quiet for a while but then we get announcements for Drag Race and the Grammys on the SAME DAY :giveup: sdnfskdufnusfn

They will probably do the lip sync to one of her songs as well :giveup:

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

found this in another forum

Apparently the first 13 queens enter the workroom as normal, but they're joined by a 14th person, who is secretly Lady Gaga dressed up as a contestant. They all just think she's another queen until Ru comes in and reveals that it's actually Gaga and she's the guest judge for the episode.

nnnnnnnn Undercover Boss teas

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SHE. DID. IT. FINALLY :woohoo::woohoo:

Screaming, Shaking, Crying right now :excited2: this is going to be the best season ever! The queen of queens has arrived in the werkroom:gaycat::giveup:

Archived