❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Kanye West Scrubs Entire Twitter Account Of Any Mention Of Trump

Coop

Featured Posts

The rapper has been relatively quiet on Twitter this year. In his near-silence, he’s deleted all mention of President Donald Trump on his Twitter account, according to TMZ (and his Twitter).

TMZ reports that the West is “super unhappy with the president’s performance” and that, among other things, the Muslim ban “turned him against the president,” though its unclear from where such information is sourced. 

West had met with Trump back in December 2016 to discuss “multicultural issues,” and followed the meeting with a series of now-deleted tweets.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kanye-west-scrubs-entire-twitter-account-of-any-mention-of-trump_us_5898c84fe4b0c1284f275478?ir=Entertainment&

imwoahvicky

Before any of y'all come dragging him, it's hopeful to believe that he wanted to be on good terms with the president and hopefully face a good 4 years and not hell

now that all of this is happening that Trump is doing, it completely turned Kanye off it seems like (which it should) 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

What's the point of deleting those tweets in the era of screenshots?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

venusfly
11 minutes ago, Red said:

What's the point of deleting those tweets in the era of screenshots?

I don't thnk its to hide he ever supported him but more to revoke his support

I was wondering what he thought of Kim tweeting those statistics. :oprah: Maybe he changed his mind. 

FreePalestine

Morphine Prince

Last week, Long Island rapper King Myers, a new signee to West's G.O.O.D. music label, released "Propaganda," -- an anti-Trump anthem produced by West that calls for the impeachment of the new President and voices solidarity with refugees, immigrants and Muslims.

DeleteMyAccount
10 minutes ago, ashae said:

Honestly people shouldn't have gotten mad at him for it in the first place  

I think people have enough reason. And Kanye is obviously not in close ties.

thats maybe cuz lord tangerine finally got pregnunt after he got a good **** session with kanye's d and now he's after kanye to handle this situation. i believe putin came inside quite a few times but he couldnt get trump pregnunt.:emma:

57 minutes ago, chan said:

thats maybe cuz lord tangerine finally got pregnunt after he got a good **** session with kanye's d and now he's after kanye to handle this situation. i believe putin came inside quite a few times but he couldnt get trump pregnunt.

86d.gif

Archived