Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Dallas, TX - December 08

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Ayoherewego

Is anyone else going alone, I want to meet up with some people from here. I'm so excited it's a great way to end a semester.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dreammonster

I'll be going alone. I have the CTM Package. Oh and if anyone's wondering American Airlines Center Page posted on the Concert Date page saying line up begins at 8 am at Victory Plaza. 

EdgeofTeeth

Does anyone know anybody that’s selling a GA ticket? I’ve been having an absolute nightmare of a time trying to get ahold of one. Any help is so appreciated!

17 hours ago, Ayoherewego said:

Is anyone else going alone, I want to meet up with some people from here. I'm so excited it's a great way to end a semester.

I am going alone, was the only one of my friends that could get floor tickets. What section are you?

2 hours ago, Gaga972 said:

Any regular GA people? What time are you guys gonna line up? 

Im regular GA, was not sure I work in the morning was going to try to get there at 6? What time were you going 

36 minutes ago, omarque said:

Im regular GA, was not sure I work in the morning was going to try to get there at 6? What time were you going 

I wanted to get there around 2 but idk if that’s too early or too late lol

3 minutes ago, Gaga972 said:

Honestly, I don't know. First time going to a Gaga show. I get off at around 2/3 so I will try to get there ASAP after that if you wanted to meet up or something. I am going alone 

Dreammonster
31 minutes ago, Gaga972 said:

I went to the ARTRAVE last time got there around 2. I was regular GA we stood in by the bridge. I wouldn't say it's late so you'd still get a good view. 

4 minutes ago, Dreammonster said:

I went to the ARTRAVE last time got there around 2. I was regular GA we stood in by the bridge. I wouldn't say it's late so you'd still get a good view. 

When I went to artrave I camped out the night before but it didn’t really matter much because everyone just moved around to follow her

Ayoherewego
3 hours ago, omarque said:

I am going alone, was the only one of my friends that could get floor tickets. What section are you?

I'm regular GA, I might get there around 3 or 4 because I have to drive from Waco. I just started on the outfit I'm going to wear.

Archived