Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Just now, spicemuncher said:

It was £201.75 for each, which is approx $250 USD.

**** lol guess im gonna be campin outside

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, princetomc said:

It's heartbreaking but try not to stress and go for live nation tomorrow! There's still a chance :hug:

Guess that's my option right now! I'm just assuming that there's no way I can miss out on both LN and the general sale. I have to get tickets somehow surely..

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Guess that's my option right now! I'm just assuming that there's no way I can miss out on both LN and the general sale. I have to get tickets somehow surely..

She will also definitely add dates!!

A King With No Crown

youandi
17 minutes ago, Harry said:

Trying to be positive... There's still LN and general sale. If those don't happen then she will certainly add extra dates. I just want peace of mind knowing that I have them. 

My thoughts exactly, hopefully the other sales will be easier but if I don't get tickets then I'll be so upset :(

It makes me so angry that REAL fans who want to see her are being ripped off by asswipes who want to make money.

A King With No Crown

Jonathan2244

got tickets, had two computer running, they are seated and very high up and they were over priced but i got them.

mainly in a panic, I did iit with my pre sale code, 02 was keeping me waiting to long... I panicked 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Still searching... Am I just being delusional now ? :rip: 

I am too :rip: They opened up first tier seating tickets but they're in the blocks directly opposite the stage and I'd want to be in the sides to be closer. I'm constantly researching in hopes they'll open up those seats :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Still searching... Am I just being delusional now ? :rip: 

you never know, sometimes I would usually try up till 10 oclock. 

The system is complete ****! But keep refreshing and clicking on those street signs!

i was legit about to cry because I was so frustrated. But right when the page opened at 9am, you could see which seats were on the package, like to click on them, and it was less than a row. So what I mean is it one of those got released I'm sure something with more availability also will!

:giveup: 

have you guys tried the O2 presale?

who will love me when the night is over

Haroon

I got a Come to Mama package ticket :woot: If she announces more dates I'll just go for GA for them if I can get them. It was weird because I had a tab open for that package which went to Ticketmaster and the tab for normal GA went to AXS :huh: you'd expect that they both would be under the same site

Just now, Harry said:

I've officially given up. Will just try Live Nation tomorrow. Really pissed off :/

I would say try again at 10am. You'd be even more pissed if they release a handful of tickets and you miss out on those!

Archived