tour

Joanne WT: Toronto, ON - September 06

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bridget Boyle said:

I may be selfish, but I want to go to both nights... 

me too, I'd get a ticket for the second date then wait until re sale price for the first become less crazy expensive.

Henrique Zapala

I'm jumping with excitement at my job. I probably will take a very crap spot at the first night just to be there and at the second night I will go with a better spot. I was supposed to go in the BTW Tour in São Paulo, but never happened and I am waiting since.  

Bridget Boyle
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

me too, I'd get a ticket for the second date then wait until re sale price for the first become less crazy expensive.

My thoughts exactly!! 

Two chances at general admission, so if I don't get a good spot the first night, I can get one the second night! 

3 minutes ago, Bridget Boyle said:

My thoughts exactly!! 

Two chances at general admission, so if I don't get a good spot the first night, I can get one the second night! 

I think I'll try to get the CTM package for the second date and then just wait the last at the last minute for the first date, a friend on fb told me that when you wait until the last minute tickets get really cheap, it's a bet... but I got a GA ticket for the artRave like 3 days before the show for like $70.

HeyyitsCourtney
55 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Was anyone able to get General Admission tickets 

I got 2 C2M packages during the first presale

Bridget Boyle
1 minute ago, Bounty said:

I think I'll try to get the CTM package for the second date and then just wait the last at the last minute for the first date, a friend on fb told me that when you wait until the last minute tickets get really cheap, it's a bet... but I got a GA ticket for the artRave like 3 days before the show for like $70.

True, that's a good plan. 

Yeah CTM Package would be good to have because you get early entry. 

Praying I win some sort of lottery so I can get that backstage pass though... 

AlphaMonster
5 minutes ago, HeyyitsCourtney said:

I got 2 C2M packages during the first presale

What do you get with C2M pack 

Just now, Bridget Boyle said:

True, that's a good plan. 

Yeah CTM Package would be good to have because you get early entry. 

Praying I win some sort of lottery so I can get that backstage pass though... 

And I think the CTM sells out more slowly cuz it's more expensive and targeted to fans, the first presale I got two CTM but then I was like.. 300? No that's too expensive, and tried GA and everything sold out, I was stupid haha I should have bought them.

You live in Toronto? Let's do a heist or something to get money haha.

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

And I think the CTM sells out more slowly cuz it's more expensive and targeted to fans, the first presale I got two CTM but then I was like.. 300? No that's too expensive, and tried GA and everything sold out, I was stupid haha I should have bought them.

Isn't it useless though 

Whole GA is one section so even if you have to pee, your spot will be taken away anyways. 

3 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

What do you get with C2M pack 

***Come To Mama Package - Arenas Only (Paperless; Exception - Uncasville is Will Call Only)*** 
- One (1) general admission standing ticket with early entry* 
- Priority check-in and entrance 
- Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers 
- Collectible laminate to remember your evening 
- Onsite check-in staff

1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

Isn't it useless though 

Whole GA is one section so even if you have to pee, your spot will be taken away anyways. 

The fact that they let you into the arena before everyone else always give you an advantage and a front row spot, I never go pee when I'm in GA haha, and it's also harder to sell out so you're paying for that too, I mean if scalpers are charging 300 usd for a regular GA I might as well spend 300 cad on something better.

HeyyitsCourtney
2 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Isn't it useless though 

Right... either have a friend or don't pee! LOL

i only went for the package b/c in theory it would be easier to get than the GA tickets 

Bridget Boyle
6 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Haha yes I'm in Toronto, sounds like a plan! 

Yeah the CTM package after taxes is $300 which isn't too bad considering you get early entry. 

I'm really shooting for that package I think, but now the re-sale GA tix are that much haha!

1 minute ago, HeyyitsCourtney said:

Right... either have a friend or don't pee! LOL

i only went for the package b/c in theory it would be easier to get than the GA tickets 

Exactly, in theory I could get GA and push my way in to the front row haha, but it does make it more exclusive.

Archived