đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Cleveland, OH - August 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Future Lover
9 minutes ago, gaganow said:

Because my visa starts on Aug 20, so I couldn't go to California shows or to the Vancouver one, which are in early August. So I wanted NYC but I couldn't buy a ticket without an American postal adress, so I tried Cleveland, and by chance, I could buy a ticket so I did without really thinking about the consequences lol

Cleveland's really cheap and relatively tame so it's a good choice. Feel free to PM me if you need any suggestions for stuff to do around the city. I live roughly 20 minutes out so I'd like to think I know it well.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
melodichard

I'm planning to take the day off work and go for drinks before the show around the arena. Maybe E. 4th? So fun everytime she comes to Cleveland. :lolly:

barcodemonster

Got my tickets today, I got nosebleed seats tho ... At least ill be there

scan my barcode

barcodemonster

Can someone explain to me how the Flash Seats app works? My Parking pass and tickets are there but I don't know how to print them? Also, what is the QR code for? Is that for the parking pass? Will someone actually be there to scan it? Thank you 

scan my barcode

Future Lover
3 hours ago, barcodemonster said:

Can someone explain to me how the Flash Seats app works? My Parking pass and tickets are there but I don't know how to print them? Also, what is the QR code for? Is that for the parking pass? Will someone actually be there to scan it? Thank you 

You can't print Flash Seats. When you get to the arena that'll be your "ticket." You'll walk in, they'll scan your phone, they'll print off a stub, and then you go into the actual arena.

barcodemonster
13 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

You can't print Flash Seats. When you get to the arena that'll be your "ticket." You'll walk in, they'll scan your phone, they'll print off a stub, and then you go into the actual arena.

So that QR code is my parking pass and concert tickets 

scan my barcode

DiscoStyx
On 14/02/2017 at 0:08 AM, Future Lover said:

Cleveland's really cheap and relatively tame so it's a good choice. Feel free to PM me if you need any suggestions for stuff to do around the city. I live roughly 20 minutes out so I'd like to think I know it well.

OK thank you! :hug:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Future Lover
16 hours ago, barcodemonster said:

So that QR code is my parking pass and concert tickets 

I've never used a parking pass on Flash Seats, but I'd assume so. I always just park at the RTA station and take the transit down for ~$3. It's for sure your ticket, though.

36 minutes ago, gaganow said:

OK thank you! :hug:

No problem! It'll be nice to know somebody in line this time lol.

Quick question about flash seats...my flash seats account does not show any tickets yet. Should it? This is the most confusing thing ever. Why can't they just issue a freaking paper ticket? 

DevanInSpace

Hi monsters! I don't post here often, but I bought the Meet & Greet package for Cleveland. I don't know anybody, and I wanted to make some friends before the show. :):trollga:

On February 16, 2017 at 9:19 PM, s1d1c1u1 said:

Quick question about flash seats...my flash seats account does not show any tickets yet. Should it? This is the most confusing thing ever. Why can't they just issue a freaking paper ticket? 

The Q hasn't had paper tickets in yeeeeeaaaars. Keep checking on your account. If nothing shows up, contact the arena 

Future Lover
On 2/16/2017 at 9:19 PM, s1d1c1u1 said:

I would call and ask. Mine's been in my account since the day I bought it. Make sure to have your confirmation number ready too.

18 minutes ago, msisux said:

The Q hasn't had paper tickets in yeeeeeaaaars. Keep checking on your account. If nothing shows up, contact the arena 

Someone had a paper Little Monster Zone ticket at artRave and I was surprised since the Q refuses to even acknowledge paper tickets.

DevanInSpace
4 hours ago, Future Lover said:

I would call and ask. Mine's been in my account since the day I bought it. Make sure to have your confirmation number ready too.

Someone had a paper Little Monster Zone ticket at artRave and I was surprised since the Q refuses to even acknowledge paper tickets.

I was told to pick up my tickets at will call on the day of the show. Is it different because I have the Ultimate VIP thingy?

Future Lover
4 minutes ago, DevanInSpace said:

I was told to pick up my tickets at will call on the day of the show. Is it different because I have the Ultimate VIP thingy?

Most likely. I think they do that so there's no chance to resell them (which is weird because my tickets are online and still resale restricted).

Archived