Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Cleveland, OH - August 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Hello Cleveland! Joanne will grace the stage (if she can find it on time ;) ) on August 23. Discuss below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank goodness she's coming back to Cleveland. I was worried she'd skip it, and would have to drive to Detroit or something :emma: So excited for my first Gaga concert!!

wahljennifer322

Ugh. Just bought my presale tickets and I am sooooo disappointed. These may be the worst seats I have ever had for a Gaga show and I still spent $150+ dollars per ticket!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe all the lower level seats on the side are $250 a piece! Seriously? That is ridiculous.

DiscoStyx

Hi everyone! I don't know if I should post this here or start another thread but here it is:

So, I'm French. I've never travelled out of Europe. I'm going to study in Oregon in September for a whole year. I bought my tickets for the JWT (CTM package) in Cleveland on Aug 23 but I don't know anyone there and I would have loved to meet someone/some people to go to the concert with! :) If anyone is interested in spending their night on Aug 23 with a cool French guy, let me know! :hor:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

My first Gaga concert (I have issues with large crowds)! I got the DIC package. A bit more than I wanted to spend, but the level 2 seats I was in process of buying sold out before I managed to complete the transaction. Hope my hubby and I don't stick out like sore thumbs - I'm 39 and he's a fair bit older than that. 

I swore if I beat cancer last year that I'd make it a point to see her live. I better not die before August! 

Future Lover
On 2/9/2017 at 6:55 AM, gaganow said:

I bought my tickets for the JWT (CTM package) in Cleveland on Aug 23 but I don't know anyone there and I would have loved to meet someone/some people to go to the concert with! :) If anyone is interested in spending their night on Aug 23 with a cool French guy, let me know! :hor:

How long are you going to be in Cleveland for? I'll be there, I just don't know what package to get.

10 hours ago, s1d1c1u1 said:

Hope my hubby and I don't stick out like sore thumbs - I'm 39 and he's a fair bit older than that. 

Haha don't worry. The best part about Gaga's shows is that nobody sticks out. It feels like a big family. Congrats on beating cancer as well :hug:

DiscoStyx
On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 3:40 AM, Future Lover said:

How long are you going to be in Cleveland for? I'll be there, I just don't know what package to get.

I'll be there for 2-3 days and then I'll fly to Oregon :) You should get a Come To Mama package, I don't know if there're some left...

Future Lover
7 minutes ago, gaganow said:

I'll be there for 2-3 days and then I'll fly to Oregon :) You should get a Come To Mama package, I don't know if there're some left...

There were when I checked earlier, but I guess it's closed for now. I'm gonna call tomorrow when the other tickets go on sale. It wouldn't make sense to close it after only a couple of days.

If you don't mind me asking, why'd you choose Cleveland of all the shows?

Future Lover

Finally got Come To Mama after anxiously waiting for a while... Is anyone else planning on lining up super early?

wahljennifer322
On 2/10/2017 at 10:43 AM, s1d1c1u1 said:

My first Gaga concert (I have issues with large crowds)! I got the DIC package. A bit more than I wanted to spend, but the level 2 seats I was in process of buying sold out before I managed to complete the transaction. Hope my hubby and I don't stick out like sore thumbs - I'm 39 and he's a fair bit older than that. 

I swore if I beat cancer last year that I'd make it a point to see her live. I better not die before August! 

I'm 42 and never feel old or out of place. For one show, that my friend and I traveled to, my friend got sick the day of the show and could not with me. I had to go alone but I met great people who I had the best time with - it was a blast. This will be my 8th time seeing her - it never gets old. She really is the best live performer!

Prayers to you for a future of being cancer-free and I hope you enjoy your visit to Cleveland.

DiscoStyx
23 hours ago, Future Lover said:

There were when I checked earlier, but I guess it's closed for now. I'm gonna call tomorrow when the other tickets go on sale. It wouldn't make sense to close it after only a couple of days.

If you don't mind me asking, why'd you choose Cleveland of all the shows?

Because my visa starts on Aug 20, so I couldn't go to California shows or to the Vancouver one, which are in early August. So I wanted NYC but I couldn't buy a ticket without an American postal adress, so I tried Cleveland, and by chance, I could buy a ticket so I did without really thinking about the consequences lol

DiscoStyx
7 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Finally got Come To Mama after anxiously waiting for a while... Is anyone else planning on lining up super early?

Well, me! haha

Archived