💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

MarryTheAngel
1 minute ago, F AM E said:

:wacko: Similar thing happened to me. I had floor seats center and when i hit the payment button, it went to a blank page and when i tried to go back it disappeared :giveup: Not sure I'll ever get over it

OMG... I'm so sorry, that's really awful.

On the bright side at least we got seats in the first place.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really hoping she does a second NA leg (kind of like the Monster Ball 2.0) and comes to Oracle Arena or San Jose so I can get standing GA :interestinga:

1 hour ago, Emmie said:

I'm really hoping she does a second NA leg (kind of like the Monster Ball 2.0) and comes to Oracle Arena or San Jose so I can get standing GA :interestinga:

I'm debating ditching the SF show for the LA one because The Forum is GA and I would love that, but the LA show is credit card entry so I couldn't sell the tix if I changed my mind. Ugh, the uncertainty. 

Hi hello who else is going so I'm at least not in line alone lmao.

Actually, how does the Dancin In Circles package work? We get in early?

3 points in and ready for more

• 2 weeks later...
Caolicolor
On 2/14/2017 at 11:08 AM, Emmie said:

No one except smaller acts go to Oracle and her doing stadium tours aint gonna make it better 

Spoiler

or that people afraid of gettin shot in oakland :rip:

Spoiler

went to a troye concert and normally allie would meet people after her opening act,but for this day she never did :toofunny:

• 3 months later...
Flippy
On 2/24/2017 at 11:09 PM, Caolicolor said:

No one except smaller acts go to Oracle and her doing stadium tours aint gonna make it better 

Hide contents

or that people afraid of gettin shot in oakland :rip:

Hide contents

went to a troye concert and normally allie would meet people after her opening act,but for this day she never did :toofunny:

Actually Adele, Shakira, Shawn Mendez, Justin Bieber etc.. have been to the Oracle arena :neyde:

So did Gaga back in 2010 with her Monster Ball tour so I'm sure it could be possible for her to drop by again, who knows? Haha!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• 3 weeks later...
donald09

i want to try and go to this show!! i already have my airfare purchased! but does anyone know of a good cheap place to stay?? everything is sooo expensive!! 

Flippy
55 minutes ago, donald09 said:

i want to try and go to this show!! i already have my airfare purchased! but does anyone know of a good cheap place to stay?? everything is sooo expensive!! 

There's an app called airbnb where you can stay in a house/apartment for a certain amount of time for really cheap! I use it whenever I travel! ^-^ You should check it out!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• 2 weeks later...
Miel

I need to get a hotel even though I attend uni like an hour away fjjflglgflddl 

3 points in and ready for more

derpmonster

Does someone want 1-2 tickets for the show? I have Field tickets, so close to stage, seated. ~ $270

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Tresor

Im visiting SF by myself and low and behold she happens to be there when I'm there, I just got a ticket! Can't wait to travel alone and see Gaga in a city i've never been :)

migamiga
3 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Does someone want 1-2 tickets for the show? I have Field tickets, so close to stage, seated. ~ $270

Each?

derpmonster
15 hours ago, F AM E said:

Each?

Yes - I'm willing to reduce to a minimum of $250ish as that's what I paid for them. They're Field/Floor 5 so they're really close. Also featured under the Best Seats option in TicketMaster :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived