💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Lady Gaga" character appears on SNL Skit ahead of Superbowl!

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
7 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

love snl I just think the way they tried to portray her was cheesy more than funny :toofunny: i dunno

Oh yeah definitely

pink sushi
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

@pink sushi

People are on the edge of their seats to see if she will be political or not. 

Smh. 

I hope she ROASTS President Trash tbh. :excited2:

I thought it was funny.

I'm sure Gaga's performance will be safe, friendly, no political stuff, etc.  Basically what the NFL and Superbowl Halftime people ideally want from a performer.  People are getting worked up over nothing.  It's possible she could say or do something, but I really think Gaga will play it safe.

En_Sabah_Nur
11 minutes ago, ck105 said:

I thought it was funny.

I'm sure Gaga's performance will be safe, friendly, no political stuff, etc.  Basically what the NFL and Superbowl Halftime people ideally want from a performer.  People are getting worked up over nothing.  It's possible she could say or do something, but I really think Gaga will play it safe.

THIS ^^

Egypt. W

ItsTommyBitch

I didn't think it was funny, minus the outfit being on point :emma: 

I honestly wish she would get up there and then do something completely unrehearsed and just like say "**** TRUMP" live or something :giveup:

I'd live. Even if they sued her ass, and she had to pay a fee and never perform at the Superbowl again, even if Trump tweeted her and tried to have her deported to Italy :green:, it'd be iconic and I'd stan so ****ing hard :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

A good parody requires that the person being parodied have a personality. That is why Gaga parodies never work. Just ask PhiPhi O'Hara. Gaga had a personality for half a second in 2009, then her shoes started doing all the heavy lifting. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Her art speaks louder than she does.

I really hope she makes some kind of political statement at the Superbowl. Even if she just brought The Left Shark back and put a Trump wig on him, it would look like she is making a statement about mocking disabled reporters.

leftshark.e3943.gif

Luxe Ford
18 minutes ago, SKANK said:

A good parody requires that the person being parodied have a personality. That is why Gaga parodies never work. Just ask PhiPhi O'Hara. Gaga had a personality for half a second in 2009, then her shoes started doing all the heavy lifting. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Her art speaks louder than she does.

I really hope she makes some kind of political statement at the Superbowl. Even if she just brought The Left Shark back and put a Trump wig on him, it would look like she is making a statement about mocking disabled reporters.

leftshark.e3943.gif

Left shark! I'd rather have him guest starring than Bey, honestly.

I'm sure there'll be a political angle but no overt T***p criticism. It's a damned if you do, damned of you don't situation. She can't avoid it completely, yet she can't alienate too many people.

Anyways, it won't be like when Up With People was the half-time act.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived