Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Gaga using Intel's 500 drone light show for SB

Brainiac

Featured Posts

21 minutes ago, Dutch said:

This is really a dream come true for me! I dreamed about these drones at Gaga her SBHS since I saw the Disney Drone show. I gonna post these videos again, so you guys can see what Intel created before.

Oh I hope so. The holiday drone show at Disney this past holiday season was amazing to see. I saw it. In person is so amazing.

Fingers crossed!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kaojen said:

Oh I hope so. The holiday drone show at Disney this past holiday season was amazing to see. I saw it. In person is so amazing.

Fingers crossed!

Wow, I'm really jealous right now. That show looks great on camera, let alone in real life. I wish I could visit Disney World one day too. :giveup:

CanadaGoesGaga

I believe with newer regulations drones can't be used over people, at least that is why Disney had to do theirs over a body of water. I would think if they are doing this it would be outside the stadium for filming purposes. 

Born To Slay
34 minutes ago, Dutch said:

This is really a dream come true for me! I dreamed about these drones at Gaga her SBHS since I saw the Disney Drone show. I gonna post these videos again, so you guys can see what Intel created before.

Imagine if during BTW she has the lights say "Love Wins"

2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Imagine if during BTW she has the lights say "Love Wins"

Inb4 'reductive :reductive:'

2aa35e8ccd802e30c5dd2b34ffed64.gif

tumblr_inline_o27k9yuKyx1sxe40y_500.gif

Born To Slay
Just now, Dutch said:

Inb4 'reductive '

2aa35e8ccd802e30c5dd2b34ffed64.gif

tumblr_inline_o27k9yuKyx1sxe40y_500.gif

Considering the song she's performing has lyrics would be revolutionary for such an event, they can **** off. I didn't see either of these hoes make a pro-LGBT statement during their shows.

Just now, Born To Slay said:

Considering the song she's performing has lyrics would be revolutionary for such an event, they can **** off. I didn't see either of these hoes make a pro-LGBT statement during their shows.

You know how these Little Medonsters are... But it would be iconic and she already slightly confirmed she will make a LGBT statement, so we better be ready. :giveup:

14 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I believe with newer regulations drones can't be used over people, at least that is why Disney had to do theirs over a body of water. I would think if they are doing this it would be outside the stadium for filming purposes. 

I was concerned about this too. I thought I heard one of the Intel people talking about this. They made the drones safe for this kind of shows. At 1:06 she is talking about it in this video:

CanadaGoesGaga
14 minutes ago, Dutch said:

You know how these Little Medonsters are... But it would be iconic and she already slightly confirmed she will make a LGBT statement, so we better be ready. :giveup:

I was concerned about this too. I thought I heard one of the Intel people talking about this. They made the drones safe for this kind of shows. At 1:06 she is talking about it in this video:

Yeah they built cages around them just in case, but still had them over water. Some did lose signal and would end up falling into water, which they would then go and fish out after. 

14 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Yeah they built cages around them just in case, but still had them over water. Some did lose signal and would end up falling into water, which they would then go and fish out after. 

Hmm, maybe they will use them outside the stadium indeed. Or maybe there is enough space next to the stage on the field.

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Hmm, maybe they will use them outside the stadium indeed. Or maybe there is enough space next to the stage on the field.

That'd make sense if they were over the field, over no one.

1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

That'd make sense if they were over the field, over no one.

I think that's the best suggestion. Only 1 day left to find out. :excited2:

Shipper
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

I didn't  know they had drones there! 

You know what, if Gaga suddenly sings "When you wish upon a Star" tomorrow, with the drones slowly rising up the sky, I will cry. 

She did say that her performance will have a story and that she wants the young viewers at home to know that if they have a dream,  they have to give it everything they've got and maybe they will make it. 

Who knows!  Gaga and disney is such an uncanny combination but it works! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived