Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Halftime show rehearsals (Spoilers)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes! :excited2: The Born This Way choreo always slays me. Takes me back to when she performed it at the Grammys. Can't wait!

I'm expecting absolutely nothing short of epic things for this halftime show and I'm mad at myself for watching this because its so "meh" :rip: 

I'm also really disheartened at the fact they're not using field projections and instead filling it with crowd. Idk the stage is small enough as it is and now its gonna seem even more cramped without projections and visuals surrounding it 

Granted its a rehearsal and its still daylight but yes I'm hoping for an epic spectacle on Sunday :) 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Smarticle

I know it's just rehearsal..But the stage seems so small :toofunny:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

LetsGetHigh

I wanted projections. :giveup: I know it was daylight but there seems to be no projections. Also I seriously dislike fans around the stage. But I can't wait for Born This Way!!!

hausofcy

I normally don't complain but come on a crowd, really? She should have the whole field for projections and other awesome stuff. And it's gaga. She doesn't need a crowd to fill that stadium with energy. 

🇯🇵

Rudz Xinc

1. Million Reasons
2. Born This Way
3. Bad Romance
4. Poker Face
5. Applause
6. The Edge of Glory
7. Perfect Illusion/AYO
8. Just Dance/Dance in the Dark (mash up) (I can only wish) :ladyhaha:

I hope she won't be singing other people's songs

Look at those clowns

calmar
5 minutes ago, The Night said:

8??? Where is this from? I thought it was only 5. :confused:

Count the number of songs in other halftime shows. It's almost always equal to 8 or + 1.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, hausofcy said:

I normally don't complain but come on a crowd, really? She should have the whole field for projections and other awesome stuff. And it's gaga. She doesn't need a crowd to fill that stadium with energy. 

Gaga don't but Joanne do, It's a Perfect Illusion :trollga:

Look at those clowns

Archived