💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga's Super Bowl press conference

asana15

Featured Posts

Nirvana
21 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

"The kind that didn't get a seat, or was kicked out of the house because of who he is, that show is for them"

:diane:

20 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

:diane: Gaga talking about us. She's always performing for us. Yet some criticize her like she's done nothing. 

That was all so beautiful :heart: BTW confirmed at the superbowl.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Oh really? So questions about her family or Beyonce was about Super Bowl? Interesting :stalkga:

Yes, they were questions related to the Halftime Show. They didn't asked her, how's your family or Beyoncé?

I think the only one that wasn't was the guy who asked for Paparazzi lyrics. :sharon:

nattuggla
Just now, omnipotent kwin said:

do u think there's any chance shell perform Beautiful dirty ritch? :D

At the aftershowparty maybe!  :lolly:

Monsterious
1 minute ago, omnipotent kwin said:

do u think there's any chance shell perform Beautiful dirty ritch? :D

:poot:

Looking at the comments on social media, no wonder why she is not the number 1 artist on the radio and why she is not the most streamed artist. Half of the people HATE her. :deadbanana:

A cruel king made me tough / This boy's never good enough

little legend
1 minute ago, Edlim222 said:

Looking at the comments on social media, no wonder why she is not the number 1 artist on the radio and why she is not the most streamed artist. Half of the people HATE her. :deadbanana:

half the people hated her and back in 2009-10 when she was the number 1 artist in sales,strems,radio,fb,twitter and they said that is untalented and cant sing....no one is saying that now

TwerkinLurkin
1 minute ago, little legend said:

half the people hated her and back in 2009-10 when she was the number 1 artist in sales,strems,radio,fb,twitter and they said that is untalented and cant sing....no one is saying that now

This tbh I feel like people hated her the most during her most popular years 

1 minute ago, little legend said:

No, but now they hate her for what she stands for, being political, etc. I really hope she unifies people during her performance, in a way it could change how haters perceive her.

2 minutes ago, DaveGaga said:

when will she be back ?

Soon/shortly/don't go anywhere :shrug:

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived