• Peppermint
    • Trinity
    • Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
18 hours ago, Ooolong said:

Just watched the Untucked, it was so emotional. :giveup: 

I honest to god teared up when Farrah got the video from her mama. In all honesty, it stung a little because my bio mom wasn't ever there for me. I guess that's why I latched so hard onto gaga. She became the mama I always wanted. Now that I'm a mama (1 bio child, 1 in my belly, and several "adopted" kids), I can't believe that my mom could treat me and my sisters like that. I'd throw myself in front of a bullet for my kids and it still hurts to know that my bio mom didn't feel that way

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf

Oh girlsss, what a fantastic episode. I loved every minute of it. Acting challenges ALWAYS suck but this was just so amazing. 

Valentina was robbed tho. 

"Girl, bye. ¡Fuera!" fsjdhfjf What a QUEEN. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Antonio
3 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Oh girlsss, what a fantastic episode. I loved every minute of it. Acting challenges ALWAYS suck but this was just so amazing. 

Valentina was robbed tho. 

"Girl, bye. ¡Fuera!" fsjdhfjf What a QUEEN. 

No she wasn't tho trinity deserved ha win!

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

junolxf
16 hours ago, Ibo said:
  Hide contents

That lip sync was really good. Nina's moves combined with her look made this one hell of a show! :omg:

Aja can lip-sync, but girl, chill for a second. She thinks a jump split signs seals and delivers a lip sync and N-O. Nina embodied the song. 

Trinity is so underrated. She's funny, she's smart, she's bitchy but she's cool. I ****ing love her. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Logan
Spoiler

Reddit tea is saying that Valentina goes next. Praying it's not true. 

Antonio
Just now, Logan said:
  Hide contents

Before Farrah ha they can dream

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

junolxf
Just now, Antonio said:

No she wasn't tho trinity deserved ha win!

Trinity was the best in the acting challenge, but her outfit was so, so basic. I hated it. 

junolxf
1 minute ago, Logan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I read that Farrah is next (It's a comedy challenge after all and Farrah isn't that smart) and then Valentina. My poor gay heart. :( That better not be true. :giveup:

junolxf

I can't believe this. Drag Race is so mainstream now. Damn. 

They mentioned Trinity. A LEGEND? A LEGEND. :applause:

15 hours ago, junolxf said:

Aja can lip-sync, but girl, chill for a second. She thinks a jump split signs seals and delivers a lip sync and N-O. Nina embodied the song. 

Trinity is so underrated. She's funny, she's smart, she's bitchy but she's cool. I ****ing love her. 

Yeah, I was really worried for Nina before the lip sync began because of how good of a dancer Aja can be. Luckily Nina pulled through. I was honestly mesmerized by her performance! :giveup:

Also, I love how we all agree on the top 5 (Trinity, Shea, Sasha, Valentina, and Nina). Such a strong season, anybody could win.

junolxf

They deserve so much. :') :applause:

junolxf

Wow, ladies. :giveup: Gaga, her impact. 

mic

I'm very surprised with how Trinity is doing. At first I was like meh next but I grown to like her a lot she's very cool. 

And even though Shea slays I still don't like her, there's just something very fake about her imho.

My perfect top 3 would be Sasha, Valentina and Trinity (or maybe Farrah coz despite the fact she sucks she has that star elementjust like Pearl from season 7)

Archived