Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to perform Million Reasons at the Super Bowl.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

PartySick
51 minutes ago, ZarinStar said:

I feel like I'm the only one who's hyped about it :excited2:

I was hoping for a high energy show that really brought down the house but I don't hate the idea of MR being performed either. It's a great song and I know the performance will be perfect :nick:

💚

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lordgagx

Gosh I'm so happy she's performing MR. And I can't believe people are complaining abt it. U want a hit single but you don't want her to perform it at the SB :toofunny:. MR/A-yo are the best choices from Joanne.

GGDisbetter
57 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

When you think about it... Million Reasons kinda applies to America / the world right now. It could be a big beautiful moment. If it's done right!

You're giving me a million reasons to move to canada :madge: 

Ricardo

871fd9cf-9bb5-4f56-9d3a-e849f041a516.gif

I'm so over MR, why Interscope is still trying to make it happen, I hope this doesn't mean she'll miss the opportunity to give exposure to her new single, if there's one... 

MrFameKills

Well yeah, i will need a breather after she slays the good songs.

I'll just mute :gaycat:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Daenerys

I swear she better not let me down 

Wm8H0.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Bradley
1 hour ago, GagaMegaFan said:

IT WONT HAPPEN ENOUUUUUGH GOSH SUCH A WASTE OF TIME 

Why do you assume Gaga performed it for the charts? Why can't Gaga just think that the song fits into a particular segment and decided to use it? Why can't it be about the music but sales?

Gosh this fanbase is embarrassing.

amazinglyjon

Will MR be the closing song? I can't imagine her placing a slow ballad in the middle of a fast-paced set. 

12 minutes ago, 262626 said:

Gaga does stripped down moments since she was 12 years old, did y'all really not expect that on SBHT? :toofunny:

This. Every single Gaga tour has a stripped down segment. She's going to sell her next tour at the halftime and her shows are never exclusively about bopping.

nattuggla
9 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

This. Every single Gaga tour has a stripped down segment. She's going to sell her next tour at the halftime and her shows are never exclusively about bopping.

Right?! It's like people don't know who they are stanning for. 

Archived