💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to perform Million Reasons at the Super Bowl.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

DaftFameMonster

Hmm

Well I hope this does a couple things.

1) Makes the song chart well, like please it deserves it.

2) Make the GP aware of her ballad writing/singing ability.

2) And hopefully, it's placed right in the setlist so it doesn't kill the atmosphere.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey
Just now, Delusional Aura said:

Trying to push a song that's dead. Alright then :trollga: 

A dead song doesn't get 400k spotify plays daily, without being featured on any playlist.:v:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Why tf are they still pushing it, it was released like in october the song isn't going to suddenly just take off she performed it at AMAs and barely anything happened same when video was released it's not going to be  a hit song 

This is surprising because in the behind the scenes videos it looked like they were planning such a fun show, with the choreo and whatnot. I don't see how Million Reasons will fit in. 

Delusional Aura
1 minute ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

A dead song doesn't get 400k spotify plays daily, without being featured on any playlist.:v:

giphy.gif

Robo Ga
4 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Judging by all the massively good reaction the song got when it had good exposure (carpool karaoke + vsfs + commercials etc) I feel its going to explode this sunday. 

It really will. All the middle aged folk will get off their asses and download it on iTunes, it'll hit #1 again, radios will finally cave in, then we'll have a hit. (Shame about the flop video - there's no saving that mess)

Hopefully this could set us up for another successful single off the hype train though. Maybe John Wayne :)

🤖⚡️

Just now, ChristianSaad said:

THANK YOU.. this is what I've been saying

see what i mean: 

works everytime :giggle: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I wasn't wanting MR at the HTS, but tbh I know it will guarantee praise lmao so I'm excited now 

Archived