Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Lady Gaga to perform Million Reasons at the Super Bowl.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
18 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

inb4 anyone says 'THE SUPERBOWL IS FOR BOPS ONLY!!!", Katy ended her's with Firework, Madonna ended hers with an almost acoustic version of Like a Prayer. A lot of the shows have ended on an uplifting, emotional, ballad. Not something that's out of the norm.

Firework ain't like MR...come on

And Like a Prayer always was kinda a mid tempo choir song...which was still a very well known song and not "slow"

MR would really just SLOW all the energy and hype and its only a 12.5 minute set...honestly it would be a waste of time IMHO and she's already performed it a bunch of times and paid PI dust...PI deserves a stadium performance over MR

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

goodbye gaga! the last nail in ha coffin for me

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

Redstreak
9 hours ago, zerojk said:

It was OBVIOUS she would have a moment at the piano.... and what better song than her best ballad yet?

Oh wow she's performing Speechless??? eek.gif

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Monsterish
23 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Firework ain't like MR...come on

And Like a Prayer always was kinda a mid tempo choir song...which was still a very well known song and not "slow"

MR would really just SLOW all the energy and hype and its only a 12.5 minute set...honestly it would be a waste of time IMHO and she's already performed it a bunch of times and paid PI dust...PI deserves a stadium performance over MR

I really think both songs are great and they deserve that stadium performance :happy:

it's not that I hate MR, its just that this was SUCH a great opportunity to promote a new single rather than an old one....

SarahYuko

Million Reasons would have been a big hit if not for the terribly late music video and ordinary live performanves with nothing that set Gaga apart. While I agree she needs a huge vocal moment, I'm still disappointed in the way she handled it as a single and hope this performance redeems the song.

Lion Heart

Yes

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

cryingrainbow
On 2/2/2017 at 11:21 AM, GagaMegaFan said:

IT WONT HAPPEN ENOUUUUUGH GOSH SUCH A WASTE OF TIME 

it did. 

Archived