💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to perform Million Reasons at the Super Bowl.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

I swear Gaga has thre most awful ungrateful fans, MR is top 5 of my favorite Gaga songs of all time and I'm so happy it's being performed. So much better than a lot of the songs y'all act are incredible like LoveGame or Telephone or Judas

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
19 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

No, because this kind of song will show the GP her vocal abilities

Wow the gp still doesnt know she can sing? Even after oscars and national anthem?

20 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

This song also got good reception and people can connect to it.

It was released months ago, why havent they already connected to it?

androiduser

great news! this guarantees a flawless vocal performance that she can't really deliver with the fast dance songs, so I am 100% happy!!! In my opinion, vocal delivery is the most important part of any Gaga performance, and this will give millions a chance to hear what a great voice she has!

androiduser
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Wow the gp still doesnt know she can sing? Even after oscars and national anthem?

there's always someone who doesn't know or needs to be reminded...

littlepotter
3 hours ago, Shadowcrest said:

**** it. **** it hard. 

P0rn it? Dic it? Sh!t it? :poot:

chaeri pls

I really love MR to death but tbh it had its promotion... I would be so upset if Gaga would perform MR instead of PI.

Perfect Illusion is one of her Best Songs to perform live. I want her knocking out all the lil monsters while swinging the microphone and stage dive the **** out of their paws....

Angel down would be a much better ballad tbh...

nattuggla
28 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Many of them know that she can but with a song like MR she can further prove that she doesn't need to rely on gimmicks, choreo, outfits to put on a good show like with her dance-pop-songs. In this way the SBHT show will be much more diverse when she shows her raw talent and she can appeal to different demographics.

It was already discussed a hundred of times but I can explain it one more time to you. Radio is kind of boycotting it because PI flopped. Additionally Gaga is not well known for a ballad genre. But radio did not drop it yet and it still got small, positive updates rather than hitting rock bottom after its peak like it was the case with G.U.Y.... Radio is still testing waters and is therefore hesitating to play it more often. Since MR is not well known at the GP Gaga has the chance to present the song to a much bigger audience and what is better than the halftime-show?!

androiduser
6 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Many of them know that she can but with a song like MR she can further prove that she doesn't need to rely on gimmicks, choreo, outfits to put on a good show like with her dance-pop-songs. In this way the SBHT show will be much more diverse when she shows her raw talent and she can appeal to different demographics.

I totally agree with you, she needs at lest one big vocal performance, only choreo songs wouldn't give her a chance to shine vocally

MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Since MR is not well known at the GP Gaga has the chance to present the song to a much bigger audience and what is better than the halftime-show?!

VSFS is watched as much as the halftime show if not more

blackcoffee

I know it's going to be lovely and the public has always responded positively when's she's actually performed a piano ballad. Maybe she'll duet with Elton on it.

You need the balance of high energy and ballads. That'll truly showcase her talents. I just hope she uses MR to close or goes into TEOG after to close. 

I read this in another thread and it's a great analysis of what she might perform. Seems like a perfect set list to me (although I would LOVE Yoü and I AND TEOG). 

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/5rhwf5/jaguargator9s_history_of_halftime_day_36_part_i/

Space Cowboy
7 hours ago, Edonis said:

Sis, Her image is never going to better with the conservative Christian community AKA the only people who care about including religious allusion in music

I beg to differ.. You cant base judgement one all us christians by a stigma. Im the son of a preacher my whole family loves her music even judas

Archived