๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

news

Live Videos from SB Halftime rehearsal (per Houston local stations)

asana15

Featured Posts

HauntingHollow

and lol at all of you saying it is not big enough :Dย it is bigger than the one Katy had for sureย :bye:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks huge and amazing and we see it with the lights off,in the daylight ,without electricity ,from a terrible angle,and its still incredible! i am sooooo hyped!!! the only thing that i would like to see on sunday is some cool projections like the chess on KP's or the Madonna's with the vogue etc

HauntingHollow

in the video, you can see the orb being placed at the left bottom corner with a keyboard in front of it, i dont think it will be used to transport Gaga on or off the roof in anywayย :saladga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Shipper

I didnt look nor read the comments. ย Just here to say that whatever they posted, keep your hopes down. Dont imagine Gaga descending from the roof like the angel that she is with working mechanical wings or something.ย 

Whatever gaga does, she will SLAY!ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

JudasIsAHolyFoo
35 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Where did this image even come from???

Isis

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

fede ARTPOP
32 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

VIDEO

There's a color guard at the bottom

OMG is massive, but it looks kinda messy.ย 

And that crowd on field.ย :diane:ย will they be part of the performance?ย :giveup:

nowยทtawยทreeยทuhsย ย beeยทuhng

Swan Heart

Too much props = tacky performance. For everyone expecting mechanical animals and so on, you'll probably be dissapointed.

Looks great so far imo. I'm expecting a huge rock show with some cool lighting, choreography and killer vocals.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

bitchimtrying
12 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

why does it look so basic?ย :giveup:

Remeber that you are seeing it-

a)not fully built

b)during the day (The performance is at night)

c) whithout any of the lights on.ย 

How are people disappointed? The stage looks sick and lets not forget it's going to be dark with lighting and she's going to perform on it. A lot of stages are going to look mediocre when they're still being built, not lit probably and when someone isn't on it slaying.ย 

Born To Slay
13 minutes ago, Shanghaikid43 said:

Okay, let's not get carried away, lol. That seems like a bit of a stretch, and setting yourself up for disappointment.

ย 

Looking back on the most recent performers, theres not always a huge stunt or special affect, and i think its more important Gaga bring her energy as a performer.ย 

Plus, it looks like the stage floor is actually a giant screen, so it should project some cool images, BUT, its my hope that when she performs Bad Romance, it turns all white to resemble the set of the music video.

Madonna, Beyoncรฉ and Katy Perry all had huge spectacles, I'm sure Gaga will as well.

Der Meister
1 minute ago, bitchimtrying said:

Remeber that you are seeing it-

a)not fully built

b)during the day (The performance is at night)

c) whithout any of the lights on.ย 

Throwback to one of the most amazing stages of the superbowl, used during the day

giphy.gif

Archived