Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

What to expect after SB performance?

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER

Tour announcement, with dates in the autumn.

She'll pretty much vanish while she films ASIB, which i predict will go to July (at the latest).

The tour from Late August until end of the year, and possibly a second leg in early 2018. TBH,  I think the rest of 2017 is gonna be pretty boring.

edit: oh, you meant immediately after? I was thinking about the more long-term stuff lol

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

The haters will pick apart every little thing they can, while the majority (including Church-goers, soccer moms and awkward dads) will talk about how pleasantly surprised/impressed they are. General consensus: SHOOK :fthis:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

gagaisitalian
41 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Tour announcement, with dates in the autumn.

She'll pretty much vanish while she films ASIB, which i predict will go to July (at the latest).

The tour from Late August until end of the year, and possibly a second leg in early 2018. TBH,  I think the rest of 2017 is gonna be pretty boring.

edit: oh, you meant immediately after? I was thinking about the more long-term stuff lol

The tour is during the summer, isn't it?

TropicOfCANCER
14 minutes ago, LDR said:

The tour is during the summer, isn't it?

Could be! I'm just wondering how thats gonna work. If ASIB starts filming in April, and movies i think take 2-3 months to film, I'm just wondering when rehearsals would be?

Irrelevant

"Im burning my stan card because Alejandro wasn't played at the SB"
:ladyhaha:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

i'm just expecting some news articles on it, some boosts on certain songs on iTunes...but what I really care for is the tour dates. 

tumblr_mda2clHDNv1rqnoczo1_400.gif

Anderson123

We can only expect this:

Awmn21dCEAAQTgy.jpg

People will also be so into her halftime show that it'll extend for 2 more hours and cancel the game. Gaga will perform all of The Fame / The Fame Monster / Born This Way / ARTPOP / Joanne albums from start to finish and end with Bang Bang and Cheek To Cheek feat Tony Bennett.

Then right after the show they will remove Justin Bieber's grammy nominations and include Joanne as Album of The Year and give it to her because they wouldn't wait until next year. She will also get an Oscar nomination for best Short Film (SuperBowl half-time show) and win it. Meryl Streep will give this award to her and confirm a collaboration.

On 2017. 02. 01. at 11:19 AM, Bebe said:

Well on GGD I'm expecting there will be a few meltdowns from people who think Katy/Beyonce/Madonna had a better halftime show - some threads like "burning my stan card", "I can't believe she paid dust to _ song" and "She is over"

This will be mixed with most people who I assume will enjoy the show complaining about the meltdowns like "If you didn't like the Superbowl performance then leave"  :sweat: and caught in there some threads like "Is this the best Superbowl show of all time??" and "Should Gaga release the video for her next single now??"

Maybe that's just me being pessimistic though :laughga: I'm not really expecting or hoping for any particular reaction. I think she will do a good job and I think she will be able to entertain me for 12 minutes or so and that's really what's important to me personally.

Gurl it's already obvious this will be the best super bowl performance of all time.

Like who is going to outdo her? Katy Perry? That 50 year old stripper? or that overrated credit stealer? There isn't even competition here

SILENT HILL
On 2/1/2017 at 3:55 AM, ReinventedArt said:

GAGA DAILY WILL EXPLODE THAT IT WILL HAPPEN LIKE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER MJ's Death!

Omg this just reminded me that Gagadaily is probabaly going to crash again :laughga:

FrankMonster
46 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Gurl it's already obvious this will be the best super bowl performance of all time.

Like who is going to outdo her? Katy Perry? That 50 year old stripper? or that overrated credit stealer? There isn't even competition here

hey, calm down your titties. I know gaga is as close as we get to a second coming but those girls are great performers/musicians/humans on their own right :sweat:

On 2/3/2017 at 11:57 PM, Creyk said:

I'd cool it with the flamebait, but currently I see 193 users online. That number is no doubt going to jump dramatically during the actual super bowl.

There is no doubt going to be a few users who will be disappointed. There is no doubt going to be a few users who prefer Katy/Madonna/Beyonce - it's a meltdown waiting to happen and it's not really something that's going to be avoidable.

We have an event that is seen by many here as like the performance of her career. The defining performance. There is a lot at stake for those users and if it isn't the most show-stopping, incredible, mind blowing show they have ever seen and if it isn't perfectly tailored to their tastes then it's going to be a monumental failure.

Gagaloo911

Are we forgetting about the radio interview in which she will be announcing the tour right after the show? 

Archived