Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Natalie sis wyd gurl?

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP

"it was her sister Natali's idea: "I know, let’s suspend you in the air!"

:saladga:

since when is cool /shoking /iconic doing a performance on the roof? Instead of focus on a fcking epic stage with an epic performance?!?:laughga:

I HAD HOPE IT WAS JUST A MERKETING RUMOR BUT....CRINGING AF. :saladga:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Edonis

I think it's still a rumor but what's wrong with being fastened in the air during a part of her performance? :oprah:

August Blue

I dont like the idea also.. but it all depends on how they make it work.. their visuals are always lit so maybe they come up with something unique and beautiful :gaycat: 

fede ARTPOP
Just now, Edonis said:

I think it's still a rumor but what's wrong with being fastened in the air during a part of her performance? 

Cause it looks messy af?  :sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

I dont like the idea also.. but it all depends on how they make it work.. their visuals are always lit so maybe they come up with something unique and beautiful  

Yes...this:

:toofunny:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

blackstar
1 minute ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Cause it looks messy af?  :sweat:

this looks like school play :toofunny: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

fede ARTPOP
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I think it's still a rumor but what's wrong with being fastened in the air during a part of her performance? :oprah:

Apparently she confirmed it on todays radio interview...is on GGD mainpage. :sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Edonis
Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

Cause it looks messy af?  

That's a glider not a fastened system? :sweat:

I imagine them talking about a harness system or something that would allow her to fully move, not just hang onto a wire. But then again, nothing's confirmed :sweat:

donutellha
1 minute ago, blackstar said:

inb4 pink is gaga's guest performer

hey girl ft. pink while they do acrobats in the air flipping off trump

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

fede ARTPOP
Just now, Edonis said:

That's a glider not a fastened system? 

I imagine them talking about a harness system or something that would allow her to fully move, not just hang onto a wire. But then again, nothing's confirmed 

I found all those  harness sysetm messy, they destroy the outfit, makes you look silly while still doing a REALLY DANGEROUS move. :sweat:

Katy Perry flying star got me cringing af for example. :toofunny:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Edonis
1 minute ago, fede ARTPOP said:

I found all those  harness sysetm messy, they destroy the outfit, makes you look silly while still doing a REALLY DANGEROUS move. :sweat:

Katy Perry flying star got me cringing af for example. :toofunny:

RDT-TB-BK.jpg

I'm thinking of something like this though. It could work with an outfit of some sort. It doesn't have to be messy long as it's practiced enough and well executed. The only thing I would concern about is safety and taking that thing off. I wouldn't be here for 30 seconds of struggling to take off a costume piece. But overall, I think it could work. 

Archived