đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Joanne Digital Poster Collection!

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, ARTPOPwhore said:

oh gurl if i uploaded my work u would be shook, but how do i upload it onto here?

Then please, start your own thread. Don't do it here, as I'm here to show my work :lolly:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPwhore
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Then please, start your own thread. Don't do it here, as I'm here to show my work :lolly:

gurl i dont have the option to? can u teach me?

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, ARTPOPwhore said:

gurl i dont have the option to? can u teach me?

I would have if you hadn't insulted my work 

lb5QF.gif 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

No offense, but they look kinda... cheap and messy.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

ARTPOPwhore
2 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I would have if you hadn't insulted my work 

lb5QF.gif 

this is one simple thing of my work! 

artpop.jpg

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, Zsolti said:

No offense, but they look kinda... cheap and messy.

They were done to be in a animated, grunge looking way :), but I don't take offense! 

They were done to be in a animated, grunge looking way :), but I don't take offense! 

I still think the execution needs work, imo. Looks like they were made with an online software that 12 year olds edit their selfies with. :poot:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, ARTPOPwhore said:

artpop.jpg

It's amazing! just to give some constructive criticism, I would recommend not having the ARTPOP glasses on her face as they do seem a little distracting, but other than that good job!

Spoiler

See how easy it was to give some constructive criticism! 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, Zsolti said:

I still think the execution needs work, imo. Looks like they were made with an online software that 12 year olds edit their selfies with. :poot:

They were made with at least 10 different layers, with many textures, and overlaying styles. 

ARTPOPwhore
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPwhore said:

artpop.jpg

btw im only 16 and never visited a school for art, self taught of the internet 

They were made with at least 10 different layers, with many textures, and overlaying styles. 

That's the problem, then. Less is more in lots of cases, this is one of them.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

btw im only 16 and never visited a school for art, self taught of the internet 

I've been doing work like this for ages, and I'm only half way into my first year of Photography. I'm mostly left taught for my photoshop work. Been doing it since I was 13, and I'm 19 now. 

I've designed book covers, album covers, I've done many many paid photoshoots. I'm doing pretty good at it, just downside is you need a diploma to get anywhere now a days which is why I'm doing photography.

Here's a non Gaga edit I've done. for compositing with a selfportrait of mine :)

16142640_1327477517272567_65547671670609 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
4 minutes ago, Zsolti said:

That's the problem, then. Less is more in lots of cases, this is one of them.

I appreciate what you have to say about them, but I like them just the way they are :)

ARTPOPwhore
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I've been doing work like this for ages, and I'm only half way into my first year of Photography. I'm mostly left taught for my photoshop work. Been doing it since I was 13, and I'm 19 now. 

I've designed book covers, album covers, I've done many many paid photoshoots. I'm doing pretty good at it, just downside is you need a diploma to get anywhere now a days which is why I'm doing photography.

Here's a non Gaga edit I've done. for compositing with a selfportrait of mine :)

16142640_1327477517272567_65547671670609 

this one is great! i think if u expanded the  effect around him to the top right corner more it would look better... maybe its just me and the purple on his face should be in the surrounding too 

JudasIsAHolyFoo

this one is great! i think if u expanded the  effect around him to the top right corner more it would look better... maybe its just me and the purple on his face should be in the surrounding too 

I was really limited with the purple haha, the texture I used only had so much and I didnt wanna use any brushes to make it look cheap :poot:

Archived