Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagajandro25

I used to hate him, now I pretend he doesn't exist 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Mary Jane Wayne

When did he get so cocky? :toofunny: and considering that his last single is a copy of cheap thrills. Also he's exaggerating his success, he's literally just an orange boy with a guitar. Epitome of BASICNESS. Humble yourself

Robo Ga

Poor guy is truly overestimating himself... setting himself up for disappointment. 

Ed, I like your new songs, but call me when you innovate music like the true legends of our time.

🤖⚡️

Mary Jane Wayne
14 hours ago, Stef said:

“Adele is the one person who’s sold more records than me in the past ten years. She’s the only person I need to sell more records than. That’s a big f***ing feat because her last album sold 20 million. But if I don’t set her as the benchmark then I’m selling myself short.

So we are just going to pretend that Gaga, Rihanna, Katy and Beyonce don't exist :toofunny:

nattuggla

"There's always a stigma with ginger people, and I was definitely considered unattractive when I was younger, but now I'm on the f**king cover of GQ!"

I didn't know that you can get hot/beautiful when you are on a cover of a magazine...:sure:

freebit

He had an interview a year or two ago and talked about how annoyed he was when Gaga took his peformance slot on some live tv show and he had to be rescheduled for the next week. Disappointment  is completely understandable, but the way he talked, it was like he thought he was a bigger star than her. That was off-putting. I mean, you can talk about how unfair that was, but he just seemed so especially fixated on success and his stature in the music world instead of (and putting Gaga's superstardom and famousness aside), adding two and two together and realizing Gaga's performing style and overall image is larger than life whereas there he is with the "whole white guy with a guitar" act. That was just basic logic, no need to obsess over who is the bigger ~star. It's like he doesn't realize that it is ok to be just quietly successful (which he is) rather than the biggest deal ever, and not to mention sometimes even though you're successful at the moment, there are people have been around longer, and that doesn't mean your current success should outrule their years of success. Overall, he seems very short sighted and immature in his way of thinking. 

This egotism is not a great look for him because he's a singer/songwriter type that makes modest, approachable tunes, nothing artsy or anything signifying a greater, more thought provoking message. His statements are incongruous with his image and material 

Archived